Nsuka 鳴門スカイライン for AssettoCorsa-converted from Nsuka1.70(rfactor1)

Tracks Nsuka 鳴門スカイライン for AssettoCorsa-converted from Nsuka1.70(rfactor1) 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks Phoenix77 for maiking ai and camera http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nsuka-inner-loop-track-cams.9965/
Next version will come until end of next month
Thanks for waiting
You're more than welcome Sama. :)
Depending on the trackside detail and whether I can get the flyby's right... I might be tempted to give Nsuka helicopter cams.
Take all the time you need mate... If a jobs worth doing... It's worth doing right :)
BTW... The AI file was only to get the cams working... If Nsuka is ever raceable... The AI file will probably need to be reworked.

samasama76ddd updated Nsuka_InnerLoop -鳴門スカイライン- with a new update entry:

Nsuka Ver2.0 Released

Thanks for waiting a lot of time.
Now I release Ver2.0
【changelog】
  1. Add Satellite texture(using Rf1Version so it is not high resolution)
  2. Add Outerloop (but No AI Line. No PreviewCamera)
  3. shader and texture mapping is renewal
I noticed some bugs in this version(it may no problem to play) I will fix please wait.
And this MOD is too heavy(using a lot of CPU) I continue to fix this problem(If you know how to solve, please tell me)

Read the rest of this update entry...

No problem about the wait Sama... These things take time... Will be downloading and checking it out very soon mate... Just in time for the weekend :) I think I might need to test it with the Aventador... Oh yes!!!

thanks for downloading. There are No OuterLoop's AI Line and Cameras. Could you make them?
No worries mate :) I'm sure I won't be able to resist making them anyway ;) lol
Will fit them in with other cams that have been requested... Have been looking forward to your Nsuka update for a while now... Maybe you should have hyped it like Kunos does with their cars lol

I love this track and gets better with every update thank you just one thing i cant use it online me and friends love cursing on it together but v2.0 now says we dont have track installed but work for practise you have any ideas of help oon this thx again :)

Sama, I am working on the Outerloop cams... But the AI line will need to be on the same side of the road as the innerloop... As there are red and white barriers on the "true" outerloop course (on the other side of the road) I know you can probably drive through these... But it just looks wrong.. So I'm doing them for the same side of the road as "Innerloop"
Maybe for a future update if these barriers can be removed... I can sort out the AI line for the "true" outerloop... If this makes sense mate?

Thanks a lot!

No worries mate, glad to help :)

Hope you manage to sort out the textures... Equally as important are a few things I've noticed.

The timing doesn't work properly... My lap record is 4 seconds at the moment! lol
also it would be really good to have a working Ghost car...

I don't know if anyone else has said this?... But there are a number of places... where if you go off track... you fall through the track into oblivion.

Also the route I've setup for the Outerloop isn't correct at the moment... As there is a red & white barrier... After the Renaissance Naruto Resort hotel.... And the toll booth. So I'm using the wrong side of the Kobe-Awaji-Expressway

Last edited:
...The timing doesn't work properly... My lap record is 4 seconds at the moment! lol...also it would be really good to have a working Ghost car...

For working timing the track needs the invisible boxes called AC_START (or something like that) left and right of the track, and for working GHOST CAR track also needs Split-Time boxes somewhere at the track.

The outter loop is quite the long journey and an enjoyable drive. The textures have been mentioned multiple times, so don't need to say more on that.

The start/finish timing needs to be fixed.

Also there are some red/white barriers on the highway that seem to serve no purpose. The one's that direct you to where you have to go to complete the circuit are obviously needed, but the one that seem there just to slow the speeds on the highway take away from the flow IMO.

Great work so far, looking forward to updates.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite tracks, thanks a lot for your work!

Also there are some red/white barriers on the highway that seem to serve no purpose. The one's that direct you to where you have to go to complete the circuit are obviously needed, but the one that seem there just to slow the speeds on the highway take away from the flow IMO.

Agreed, I would be glad to see them removed too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back