Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: NSU TT(Download)
Track: Zolder GP (default)

Practice start time: GMT 20.00
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (14 laps)
---------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00 (5 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.05 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.15 (14 laps)

Note1: Skins that come with the Mod Only

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Sam's setup in here is pretty good, as evidenced by the improvement in times last night on the server.

If I recall correctly, Carlos was pretty hot in this car as well, so his setup may be worth a shot too. Just be aware he he drove with a pad, so it might not translate directly to a wheel.

Zolder...never seem to be able to find those first few apex's ( what's the plural of apex? ) Oh well, sign me up please.
...I agree Stuart, Sam's setup does make a difference, I was pretty close to what he used, except for the gear ratios

The server was up last night, we were driving on it.

If you can't see it now (on the SimBin lobby) it's either been taken down, or you are pointing at the wrong lobby.

I'll double check when I get home tonight.

Official Practice will start at 20.00GMT tomorrow, but people often join earlier, there's no problem if you do that.

Not going to be there as I'm currently in the process of dying. I've got SARS, or that flu out of "Contagion" or something. The wife is being cruel and unusual to me, saying it's just a head cold. She'll be sorry when I'm gone!

The server was up last night, we were driving on it.

If you can't see it now (on the SimBin lobby) it's either been taken down, or you are pointing at the wrong lobby.

I'll double check when I get home tonight.

Official Practice will start at 20.00GMT tomorrow, but people often join earlier, there's no problem if you do that.

Thx for your reply!

You don't have to double check, coz Knut helped me out.
I'm using the Bierbude server at the moment. I'll change it, when I finish at my work.

Have u got a time table for the lap times? like this -> http://www.gtr-masters.hu/prequal/hgtlm7/best

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%