• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

NR 2003 Problem

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by bigfoothunter, Jul 28, 2017.

1. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Didn't see a forum for nr 2003, so I'm just asking. Recently, my Windows 7 got corrupted & they had to wipe the hard drive & re-install W7. I have an external hard drive with all my games backed up. After I got the PC back, I noticed some older games wouldn't load. NR 2003 wouldn't load, it said something about not being installed right. So i got the original CD out & installed the game again to a temp folder. The new game runs fine. The older versions, now load the game, even the ones on the external hard drive, all load, but when i click on DRIVE to go out on the track, it kicks me back to DeskTop. Guessing something is missing or file got erased. My normal games are all on a 2 TB internal hard drive. That drive did not have windows 7 on it, just games. How wiping clean the main hard drive screwed up nr 2003 up is beyond me. Anyone have any ideas? I compared the main folders of the new install & older games & didn't notice any files missing. Even GTP, a knock off of nr 2003 does the same thing when you click on drive. Still scratching my head. Any ideas on what to check would sure be appreciated. Thanks !!!!!!!

2. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    use game copy world crack
    i think it's a DEP problem , but with this crack i don't have to turn off (dep)

3. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Thank You, I did a google search for a fix & this guy said to try gamecoprworld. I did & now it works fine. Thanks again for the help.

• Like Like x 1