1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Nov 29, 2013] GSC: Go Karts (Granja Viena 1)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    RACE CYCLE: Day

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 18:00 Practice
    • 19:45 Qualification
    • 19:55 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 2x10 minutes

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Server is up

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  2. Im in, whos joining? :)

3. Of course I'll be there, love a bit of karts!

4. i'll try to be there. Love this kart racing stuff.

5. Just to clear up on the description, this is 2 races both 10 minutes long?

6. yes :)

7. Sorry fellas can't make it tomorrow night, got the dates mixed up

8. I'm having problems with this track. Mini breaks during the lap. Anyone knows what could be?

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I had a good drive late last night and all was ok on the server,
    does this happen offline also..
    just with the kart's or with most cars and tracks..

10. Guess i found the problem. Just with the Karts and on this particular track. Anyway i decided to lower my display settings and i think it's fine now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. ok im not in now :( got invited out with a few mates, so won't be in, i need a break form the pc :p

12. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

I've just found that these are very hard to drive for me. My lap times were coming down, but it's caused real pain in my wrist. Sorry to drop like this :(

13. This should have started and it's on practise still.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Yep sorry was called away to sort another problem out,
    had no time to practice for the race, i was looking forward to this but with only 3 of us it was a bit of a non event, here is hoping it picks up or the kart league is doomed before we start :(

15. Try use the shifter kart. It's more fun and more a challenge then this one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.