1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[Nov 27, 2013] GSC: Mini Challenge (Taruma)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    RACE CYCLE: Day to Dusk

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 18:00 Practice
    • 19:40 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 30 minutes

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

granted i can get into the server(been having issues) ill be down for this!

3. I would but I live in Brazil, 3 hours minus. It's almost impossible to arrive at home this hour...

If I can, I'll race with you all...

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul Joseph

Paul Joseph
    The Mighty Forth - Team Manager Premium Member

Not been at RD for a while and never raced the Minis online before. Should be fun getting lapped! :redface: Looking forward to racing with you guys though! :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Welcome back Paul,
    i must admit i was not a great fan of the 2012 version of the mini but with the 2103 version it drives so much better and is rather addictive. :)
    plus there is the added bonus of headlights so different times in the day/night can now be used
    to add a bit of extra excitement

have fun

• Like Like x 1
  7. 2013 version has been dramatically improved imo and much more of a blast to drive as rupe said, welcome back paul and let's make this event epic, i'll be uploading a POV from my gopro after the race, hopefully i can capture some great battles :D Bring it on!!!

8. As Rupe said, the Mini is quite addictive. It's my main car now in GSC2013. Having a lot of fun with it.

I'd like to join tomorrow but I'm not sure If I can at that hour. I'll wait to confirm it.

9. Who can apply for these club races ? Sorry, i'm new around here and apparently i can't join ( 'you can not RSVP for this event' ). There seem to be some restrictions. What are they ?
    Thanks

10. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Hi and welcome to Race Department, you need to apply for a racing license here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/read-this-first.43576/

Please read the terms and conditions carefully and if you agree then please apply for a license :)

11. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

12. hey, how can i join? i just buyed the game, i cant see the password :(

13. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

14. Gonna give the Minis a spin tonite and sign up if I enjoy driving them.

15. Am i violating any rules/are there any repercussions if, after signing up, i happen to not show up at the event and not sign out beforehand ?

16. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

It would be polite to sign out if you can't make it. My advice would be only to sign up if you can make, even if that means signing up a few minutes before.

17. Hello guys, is this for GSC2013 or the previous version?
    I did read the above but it didn't quite hit on what version this event is for.

Cheers

18. It's GSC 2013 Nathan :)

19. Excellent!! im in :)

20. Just a quick general question for this race duration. How does one gauge the amount of fuel needed for a full race so a pit stop isn't needed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.