1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Nov 25, 2013] WTCC '87 (Imola)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RETR
    Car: WTCC '87
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Server is UP!

3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Glad to have you Yves!

4. i couldnt find the server.

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Sorry, is listed as RETR instead of TC87

6. Can you give me the password please?

7. class seems as "unknown" for me. What is the reason for this?

8. i havent played for a long time, now steam is doing a "game content conversion" for the games. i think the problem is related to that.

9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

10. Gundars

Gundars
    Pedal to the metal Premium Member

"Booted as possible cheat", today - not my day :poop:,See you guys tomorrow !

11. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Came straight in from the V8 race so was so unprepared it wasn't funny ;) Did OKish in race one and completed the whole of race 2 with Aero & suspension damage. Tried to make a race of it with Dennis but the front end of my car was having other ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@Gundars Brigis , you should have tried the Alfa or the Volvo to see if you could get in.

Race #1 went very well, for everyone! A good drive for me.
    Race #2 through my mirrors this started off to a horribly and mayhem continued. I could only hope my mirrors were wrong and knowing it was happening I wanted to restart so we could have fun. So I easily let Arunas and Murat through and then could do nothing to Yves and Matthias. Tooling around with no fight in me, Justin came up behind and figuring he was going on, I let him pass but he wouldn't stay ahead so I slowed behind him. That got tiring so I upp'ed it and let him chase me, going slow for a bit before pushing. Fun.

13. it was fun. How can i see the names on top of the cars?, i used to do it but it was a long time that i have forgotton it, also forgotton smooth driving. My legs and arms are in pain now :))))

• Like Like x 1
  14. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I discover Race07 again and again from the moment when I bought my G27. The game is awesome!
    It was first time with 87 cars and with FFB, second time in all my R07 carrier. I think it's work and not just driving when you are in these cars. And I loved it! :D
    Picked Volvo and straight to Practice 2, desperate to find good setup, but i think there is no such setup for these cars :D In qual I have realized that Volvos is faster than other cars, but I was charmed about how to hold this car on the track, so I didn't changed to another car.
    Both races was quiet lonely, despite nice fight with Justin in R1 and Murat in R2. Sorry Murat for bump in R2, just couldn't hold my Volvo on the straight line while braking :(

Second race massacre, while Dennis and I fighting for T1 entry
    [​IMG]

I'm in love with this tail-happy Volvo :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5