1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[Nov 25, 2013] GSC: Stock Car V8 (Cascavel @ Sunset)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    RACE CYCLE: Day to Dusk

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 18:10 Practice
    • 19:40 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 30 minutes
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Is this for 2013 version?

3. yes all racing club events are now on 2013, we have discontinued club events for 2012

4. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Not played online yet, how are the servers?

5. Will be there!

6. I hope i get home in time! ;)

7. Cannot get onto the server, when I enter the password the dialog window just closes and I get put back into the server browser.

8. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

I have the same problem.

When filling in the password it says: join time out.

9. I will check the server to see if the password is correct

10. Ohh, been waiting for this but when it's here it starts too early for me to join ><
    Hope some future races will be scheduled for a later start than this?

Edit: Looking more closely I see that it's just practice that starts really early and lasts long, Qually is a bit early, but might not be a issue.

11. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

cant get in either

12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

im working on it guys, :)
    looks like the passwords have got mixed up

13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  14. deep apologies guys, my fault entirely, had to change ini files over and didn't check when i put the server backup what the password was, such a rookie mistake :(

practice starts early indeed, but that does not mean you have to join at that time, you can join whenever, theres no difference it starts at 6PM or from 7PM, i have given you a lot longer to practice in a session without the sessions changing over which is a nuisance.

15. As I was afraid of I'm gonna have to miss out on this one, hope to make it next week.

16. I had an absolute mare, started pole and had 2 drive throughs in the first 2 laps, although they were my mistakes. I ran out of fuel, I'm sure I read on here that these cars can last the full race without a pit?

It appears I still have much to learn about this sim

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  17. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

Nice mod and great feeling.

Badly enough i lost my suspension in the first lap.
    Sorry for the one who's crashing into me.

Tnx for hosting.

18. Theo van den Brink

Theo van den Brink
    tyzje Premium Member

Well I had to hurry into race so not enough fuel with me and thnx to Lewis i had first place..
    Wedsley had the same laptimes so it was looking good although i had to go to pit for fuel...made some mistakes due to too careful driving cause in front of me somebody crashed and Wedsley was coming up strong...suddenly i thought of the boost lol and although i was fourth i had a nice fight with Wedsley, maybe i was to close to him and had no downforce so i went off...all and all i enjoyed myself! Thnx!

19. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

MY 1st ever race in v8 and this track so so pleased to bring it home without damage. Had no idea of setup so just stuck enough fuel in and went out on stock setup. Had no confidence in the car at all but settled into a pace that brought the car home :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Anybody else notice some strange graphic glitching under the dusk settings? particularly around turn 2-3?

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.