[Nov 24, 2013] GTL : LM55 Jaguar D-type (Hilltop Club Circuit)

flyer1genlm55.png
Server name:2 RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Class: LM55 Jaguar D-Type ( Download ) this is the LM55 car pack
Track: Hilltop Club Circuit ( Download ) alternative link( Download )

-------------Race 1: D-Type 55' -------------------------
Practice start time:
GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (14 laps)
-------------Race 2: D-Type 57' -------------------------
Practice start time:
GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (14 laps)

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL. Please read the rules they have been updated 6/11/2013 and post a reply that you have read and understood the rules
Note 2: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Race 1: 1955 D-Type / Race 2: 1957 D-Type.
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 out-lap + 1 timed lap. NO IN LAP, Please press escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!
Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Last edited:
Whilst i was sat skinning cars last night for GSC, i had Steve in the background on T/speak driving round this track...
I think it safe to say he likes the LM55's now.
by the sounds of it he had many Meg Ryan moments, (famous cafe scene Harry met Sally)
if only you could of heard yourself..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Whilst i was sat skinning cars last night for GSC, i had Steve in the background on T/speak driving round this track...
by the sounds of it he had many Meg Ryan moments, (famous cafe scene Harry met Sally)
if only you could of heard yourself..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Strange I was on track as well did n't have the same effect on me, so what was Steve doing in the back ground :redface:

Strange I was on track as well did n't have the same effect on me, so what was Steve doing in the back ground :redface:

I shall neither confirm nor deny anything. Suffice to say that whilst you were skinning I was throwing it around.:whistling::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Need a little instruction.
Should I delete the previous download install of this mod ...LM55 Mod by DonPanoz V1.1 Updated .zip. ( 127MB ) and the sound files folders of the cars found in Cars Folder, and then copy/paste the new Gamedata folder...

or just copy/paste the new Gamedata into the regular place and let overwrite do it's thing without deleting first?

We lost the old old download in the resource section,
All i've done is upload it again and added the sounds into the folders before packing it , so if you have the previous on form Hiroshi you are good to go :)
No need to redo it it has the same cars and versions

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back