1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[Nov 20, 2013] R07: Formula BMW (Laguna Seca)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FBMW
    Car: Formula BMW
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, Race On

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2 x 12 laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sign me up, please.

3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Hey Matej, new sign up format now. Can you select yes at the top of this post to accept your sign up to the race. Thanks :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Oh, sorry. I didn`t even see that :redface:.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

As well, I'm sure a number of drivers look at the number of replies and think no one has signed up.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. It could help to fil the grid if the current number of "signups" were seen on the list without the necessity to open a thread.

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@Aleksander Pienkowski , we're hoping to work out bugs like that.
    To have signups updated at a reasonable rate requires me to open threads all day long, when it gets sorted staff will be a lot better off and maybe have more time to practice.

Oh I see, you don't want staff to be fast drivers ;):D

• Like Like x 1
  8. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Ok, I'd like to make a re-appearance please. Finally settled on my sims of choice (GSC, Ftruck and of course Race 07) I'm back at work from Thursday night through till Sunday night so this is the only event I can make this week. Looking forward to holding you all up again ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Server is UP!

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

This track has given a me a tough time as far as setup for this car goes. Here is the bast car I have at the moment. Anything I've done to this setup has only made me slower. At least it's a good start if you don't have one:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Thanks Dennis, I'll give your setup a whirl :)

12. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I don't seem to have an app to open it.

13. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

stick it here:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\carsetups\ (inside the Laguna Seca folder. Its just a setup file

14. Sorry Guys, can't make it tooday :(

15. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

:(

16. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

cheers

17. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Terrible performance from me. I was fast enough but not quick enough :) too many mistakes and lost wings. Grats to Matej, don't think I would have caught you even if I could keep it on the grey stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Thanks RD and all involved for great evening again. Two fast and fair races and I just hope to see you all next time - same hour same place :).

Huh Justin, I was lucky today, because you fought with others in first couple laps, meantime I drove alone with my own pace.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  19. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Thanks to Dennis and all the guys that took part. I'm gradually improving I think. 4th and a 5th and just about completed both races even though my concentration went on the second race. Thoroughly enjoyed it and thanks again. See you next week sometime :thumbsup:

20. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

What a bad day. Stuttering was my problem, it wasn't there this morning and it wasn't therewhen I just went back to the server to see but I had it bad from P1 to Race2. Rebooting, nothing got rid of it.

I did manage a quick lap or two and was pleased with the car but I couldn't cont on a corner being where it was a split second prior so I was making some bad mistakes and I wasn't hardly making mistakes in my other sessions.

But, they were good races on a nice track with neat little cars :)

Next time I guess :(