Not enjoying F1 as much

I do like F1 i just cant help think it needs something to change. I`m sick of there being 1 or 2 teams at most that can win a race I like the technology aspect of the sport but it does kill the competition some what. Bar a big mistake or problem no car is gonna beat the Mercs on a even playing field. The drivers are very good but id like to see them be the deciding factor over results Lewis brilliant but put him in anything but merc or may be a red bull an he aint winning what do you guys think do you think it would work if they all the cars equaled so to speak.

I tend to agree, but don't know how that can be solved,I went to melbourne this year, wouldn't go again, paid big money to sit in brabham stand,,got to see 100 metres of track, rubbish, I've attended monaco, silverstone, spa, and brands(76)

The hew modern circuits are getter for viewing, and hopefully will keep my interest up.

To be fair in the 50s Mercedes dominated, then lotus, then Ferrari, and so it goes, when I beaded rallycross, audis dominated, couldn't get near them.

Nick.

I think People need to give some time for this new regs and then say Same statement, Right now Merc is So good which is same as Brawn 2009 start they lost the edge as the season progress and then from 10-13 we have two Seasons (10 and 12)which has what F1 wants, Even 11 and 13 also had some good races
Dont know whether Merc will loose the edge by the end of 2014 but i think according to pattern emerged from the past It takes a year for all the teams to be on same plate , I say wait and watch sooner or later some teams will Catch the Leaders and fight them

personally i've been enjoying it more than ever. sure Merc have been dominating at the front but there's been some great battles between Hamilton and Rosberg. some great battles further down the field in a few races. Ricciardo has proven to be a great driver. A1 Ring/Red Bull Ring back on the calendar this year. New GP in Russia. new engines to spice things up this year. Honda coming back in next year. there's plenty to be excited about in Formula 1 at the moment as far as i'm concerned :)

I think they finally admitted that it is no longer an actual race when they had to introduce the 'Push to Pass' (drag reduction) button on the straights so there was some overtaking. Really bored with F1 these days.

Safety is great, but the cars are now very safe - get rid of the chicanes and give us some actual racing again like we had 20+ years ago...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%