Resource icon

Misc Not Created Equal 2 Preview 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I will give you that Mercedes thing tomorrow

Attachments

• 83153e569ac3a707a4bd6b19782e4792.png
    83153e569ac3a707a4bd6b19782e4792.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 277
I put the correct location in install.bat and your mod without skins is installing and working,but when i want some skins and your mod together doesn't work.
When you have an erp with some skins, you put them in NEI2 directory (and overwrite the existing ERP.

You then need to use the "Extract" button again so the archiver undersands that you wish to use a custom skin.... then when you next "Import" - it should import the new skins too.

I dont know what's going wrong, but the Manors are going crazily fast in my game... could you please double check the program pls. But apart from that, this is just an awesome mod, thx for creating it.

What star setting do you have manor on?

A high star manor is probably quite strong, as they already start with one of best 'low drag' cars

It should be noted that setting everything to 5* won't make everyone equal. Each car has strengths and weaknesses, some areas are just more powerful.

They're not meant to be balanced, they're not created equal

i tried to change nothing and import the settings, the result is that Mercedes is at about 12-14th and Manor at top2. Then i tried to make everybody 0star, and Manor is about 1-3 seconds faster than everyone else... So i dont know what is happening, but there is definitely something going wrong

Hey, can you help me? Could you please make a bit more detailed explanation on how to use custom skins with this? Everytime i try to use one, either the skin doesnt appear but the mod works, the skin appear but the mod doesnt work, or the game crashes :/. Thank you, awesome mod anyways!

Edit 2: I managed to make it work with skins now....

One more thing I feel like the fuel consummation is a bit too much... I hardly finished a 29 lap race and I run out fuel at the final turn of Australia.... Anything I can do to make it like the default one?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back