1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Not Created Equal 2 Preview 2

Just a glimpse.

1. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sinuhe7ra

sinuhe7ra

Ratings:
    +1
    Can you modify the car performance in a mid session in carreer mode? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    Yes, just close F1 2016, open this app, change the performances - spend let them upload for a few minutes, and then play once it's done.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Menos Ott

Menos Ott

Ratings:
    +21
    This looks like an awesome and promising mod! Will give this a try when my second seasnon for my custom career comes around.
    I just have one question. Can you add a default option or button? So if you screw something up you can easily get back to default vanilla values in the app without having to put back your backup

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    I believe, each time you open the app, the original Starvs value shown represent the Vanilla stats. So just don't change those and import, and boom, you're back to vanilla.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    Note: Current Bug - Haas's performance updates aren't being applied. This bug is under investigation.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Markus99

Markus99

Ratings:
    +66
    A short video tutorial would be great, I really don't get it where I have to install the .exe and how I can choose the right F1 2016 path... :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Menos Ott

Menos Ott

Ratings:
    +21
    It doesn't matter where you install the .exe

As for the path change. Go to the folder where you installed this tool. Find the "achiverINSTALL.bat", right click it and choose edit. A notepad window should now open. In the text file at the bottom you will see the default install path on 11 different lines (One for each team) Change these paths to what you installed.

• Like Like x 2
  9. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    TheFlamingRed updated Not Created Equal 2 with a new update entry:

Haas Performance FIx & UI Upgrade

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Justinas

Justinas

Ratings:
    +2
    Am i doing right ? When i open the changer press import then i change the values of stars then i press export . And when i launch the game it crashes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +109
    Just FYI but anyone running this with my AI mod expect the top teams not to be as fast as expected because I think there may be some over compensation on making the slower teams faster (especially Manor, Sauber, Renault)
    NCE.png Running with these ratings

20170315174038_1.jpg
    20170315174047_1.jpg Gives these results
    The names aren't part of the mod

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    That's very interesting.

So actually, they made the game with the AI Driver script actually having more effect than the car performance it seems.

So now that everyone is Lewis Hamilton, performance is a little less balanced.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Justinas

Justinas

Ratings:
    +2
    Can Someone explain more how to install becuse when i do it it crashes ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +109
    Click import at the top left and wait for it to finish (you will know when this is because it says press any key to continue or something) then edit the teams performances by left clicking to add half a star and right click to decrease by half a star. Once you are happy with the performance click export at the top right and let it run again (if it says busy instead of export right click it, then left click it)

• Like Like x 1
  15. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    It's literally just install via the installer and then run.

I suppose I should state that this was made for Windows in mind... probably won't work on a mac.

I've already stated that anti viruses don't like the archiver or my moving the erps over the vanilla ones (pcs hold the program files quite valuably). And I've already stated that you need to change a few lines if steam isn't in the default directory.

But none of these things should be producing a crash.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MRGreeny74

MRGreeny74

Ratings:
    +27
    Minor things :

Farrari = Ferrari
    Mclaren = McLaren

Great Tool. Thank you very much. Runs perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    :O

Why has it been three days and noone has pointed that out! (other then CW in a private chat but I thought he was talking about me mispelling it in the chat, not the game!)

But I'm gad you're having fun :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. RasputinGaming

RasputinGaming

Ratings:
    +3
    It doesn't work for me at all. Changes don't modify the game in any way

19. FLash52

FLash52

Ratings:
    +3
    I put the modified Erp skin in default directory of your mod then i imported the files with your mod but the skin wasn;t applied

• Like Like x 1
  20. TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Ratings:
    +130
    Odd. We've got lots,of,people running this successful with the current version.

Are you sure your steam directory is in the default location and if it, did you adjust the the install.batto show the correct location?
    Did Antivirus get in the way of the inPort process?

• Like Like x 1