1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Norton eat my game!!

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Bob Johnstone, Apr 13, 2014.

1. I recently installed norton antivirus onto my computer and it quarentined ftrucks 2013. Now every time I restore it norton eats it again what should I do?

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

First of all don't use Norton, it sucks:thumbsdown:. Seriously, get Kaspersky, Avast, BitDefender or something that doesn't believe it owns your pc.
    Second, in settings you should have an option to control how Norton deals with applications. You need to force Norton to allow Ftruck to run by adding it to the safe list. I have no idea how this is done under Norton though, sorry :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks I have norton on a trial so I can get rid of it

4. Funny thread title,.......... use Avast, Avast strong like bull and easy to use when it comes to "foreign" exe's, but GSCe accepted by Avast without a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

:roflmao::roflmao: Sorry mate, but that was funny!

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I've used norton for years and never had any problems with it, unlike other AV programs.
    You need to add FTRUCKS folder to scan exclusions in PROGRAM CONTROL.
    If you stick with Norton and you want to stepping through it, let me know.

7. Ok still with norton and did manage to exclude it from scans so on thx for the help guys

• Like Like x 1