1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Norisring 2.1

Norisring from Com8 - GSC standards

1. Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Thank you, looks much better in the screenshots than the Norisring I've got.
  3. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Nicely done track. Looks superb.

Thank you.

4. That is the way I have updated it :D
  5. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

WoW, looks great... thanks (cant wait to see Sebring ;))
  6. I have this exact same track made by someone else.:confused:
  7. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

What do you mean by new standards ajustement?
  8. AI balance, some tdf adjustments, and color correction. minor things.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What are tdf adjustments?
  10. Same parameters as reiza uses. You cansee them in the tdf of original tracks
  11. This is not a good quality track - it looks okay but drives very badly - the bumps are too exaggerated and unrealistic - like driving on hard sand dunes. But the bumps do not translate to FFB so you driving with wheel smooth but on screen the car is bumping around wildly...
    To be honest even the RaceRoom version is not fantastic but at least the 2014 DTM is okay to drive at Norisring - but NOT great considering it is the official game. The RRE 2013 DTM version is rubbish.
    If you want download this Norisring and try it in GSCE with V8 and add your thoughts here - or take my word for it and don't bother.
    PV Rating: 2/10 (only reason it even gets a score is because it looks ok - the rF2 version would get -5/10 it is so bad)
    This is what DTM at Norisring in real life looks like - sure it's a street circuit but the ride is relatively smooth:
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  12. Are you sure your wheel is setup correctly?
  13. Wheel is setup using the original GSCE tracks where I have it optimised for them - I feel kerbs, bumps etc
    Works great at Sebring - which imo is the benchmark addon track that I have tested so far.