1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Nordschleife 1.5

The Nords for GSCEx 1.20/1.21 or above

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Nordschleife - The Nords for GSCEx 1.20/1.21 or above

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sweet . thanks for this man..
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Best version ever. Nice camera's in replay, very pleasant driving.
  4. F*&^%n Awesome, Love this Version
  5. Great version...thx
  6. Hey Patrick you stay a busy man, thanks a lot very nice version. I love the Nords, even in offline - me against the clock !!!
  7. Hi, I installed it yesterday. It's very good version. Thank you very much.

However, after testing it with high number of IA and tried a race with 80 oponents, I have several (silly) questions:
    - Max nb of AI: Until 80 it's ok, I can keep almost 100fps. But from 90 AI it drops to 3fps.
    => Is it due to my computer only or did I miss anything?

- Does this circuit is set up for AI races? I noticed some strange things in AI handling.
    - Formation lap: what is the rule? (I was at latest position and it started around Ex-Muhle curve ; then I got "green flag" information after 3/4 lap, around "flugplatz")
  8. I did not even know it is possible to have 80 AI. :roflmao:
    But i am surprised that you still have 100 fps with 80 ^^
    For the AI behavior I did not change anything from the original file.
  9. Thanks for your rapid answer!
    Yes, It's how I like Nordschleife, with many different types of cars on the track ;)
    With 70 AI, I had 120fps, with 80 AI, 100fps and 90, 3fps.
  10. Hmm, I think you reached the limit ;-)
  11. Obviously yes
  12. when I play with 28 plus opponents the grid gets split at start, well as in the last few cars at the back start a minute and a half behind the rest of the field, why is this?
  13. On real there different starting groups ;-) if I remember right the nos tracks have it like this too... If you add enough vehicles you should have 3 starting groups
  14. this track with road/terrain shaders and better trees/some textures and road effects... do i ask too much :)
  15. I have tried. It was a big mess. Some things are ok, others not at All.
    I am afraid to be stuck during months on this one :confused:
    • Beer Beer x 1