Nordschleife!?

To Kunos, I hope that Nordschleife is coming to Asseto.
For your HI qualitiy laser scaned I am willing to pay 20EUR (to 50EUR) just for that track in a second.
I hope you will do it with the same level as current tracks (Imola, Silverstone...)
I am also wiling to pay as payware mod if it is going to be on Kunos level.
To all off you simracers:
What do you thing guys, are you in?

I think it's been mentioned somewhere in here that there are some ownership issues with the ring at the moment. So until that deal is done the licensing is held up. The hillclimb stage that's hopefully coming in Friday's update should fill the gap in the meantime, it's a long road stage that's great fun to drive, I can't wait to drive it with these cars.

I think the license for the Ring will be a hot one now many game developers laserscan their tracks (iRacing, Kunos and Turn10).

The one that manages to get that laserscan data in the game first takes a huge jump on the competition.

Personally I don't mind if the ring is 100% correct, or made on old fashioned data, blue prints or photos as long as I can drive that insane long layout with all its turns.

Would be very very enjoyable to drive there with AC thats for sure :)

It's from an year ago I'm asking about Nordschleife in Assetto Corsa facebook page!
Laser scanned would be really great!

I'm bored about approximate versions here and there.
The only similar stuff in every game is just the curves sequence!

And I wouldn't dislike if they was also able to rebuild (somehow) sudschleife, too!
So we would have so much ring's versions!

But I also wish and online times storage and comparison system from Kunos. Similar to SimBin's system. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%