Nordschleife

Is it just me, or does anybody else think it's time for a proper Nordschleife event? On either RACE or rF.

We haven't had one in the entire time I've been a member here.

Although I love the Nordschleife history and all its concept, I don't like the events there that much... It's such a long track, if loose contact, you'll never see anyone anymore, not even the first places when they put a lap on you, because it just doesn't happen. :D

But if an event in Nords happen, I'll try to be present, if it fits my schedule... :)

Being a Nordschleife maniac I must inform the above poster that the “Nord Loop” isn't a "long track", it’s a voyage!:drool:

Regarding not seeing anyone, let’s just say that this (minor) factor contributes to improve people appreciation of other club members... For instances, when you actually see a car, you truly appreciate it: "a fellow simracer, I'm not alone after all, there are other crazy people in the world":crying:

Yes, all races should be like the island of man TT :p

I'm interested...though my first (ever) GTR Evo race online today was horrible. As soon as the race started lag took out about half the field. I somehow managed to limp back to the pits and gain a couple positions but yeah, i hope these RD races are nothing like that...?

• Kyle Evers

I'm interested...though my first (ever) GTR Evo race online today was horrible. As soon as the race started lag took out about half the field. I somehow managed to limp back to the pits and gain a couple positions but yeah, i hope these RD races are nothing like that...?

Like Abdul said, the RD races aren't laggy at all. Not to mention people on RD are good, considerate drivers. You wouldn't experience something like that here.

I agree with Gunthar's mod. The DTM cars work really well on this track.

Yep. I tried that out the other day. Took an '07 Mercedes around the Nord and managed a 6:55. A very good track-car combonation.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back