Resource icon

Tracks Nordschleife Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
schwensch submitted a new resource:

Nordschleife Pack - GSCE file required - edited GSCE Version by Com8, 6e660 and friends + Mister X, Dave Begley and Bram Hengeveld

Hello, i repackaged the Ring_2007 GSC Pack for Automobilista with modified .scn files. You NEED an original commonmaps.mas file from Game Stock Car Extreme.

This version includes the following layouts:
  • Nürburgring 24 Hour Layout
  • Nordschleife Tourist
  • Nordschleife Tourist Short
  • VLN
  • VLN 2005
I am sorry, but i can't provide any further support or updates, but everyone has my permission to build upon my minor changes.
=============================================...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I copied the .mas file like you mentioned from GSCE but track doesnt load for me. hmmm.... ? I checked and did everything right according to instructions.

Thanks for help in advance

It does not have any AMS feature. It is a very poor conversion of rFactor. Why download it? If we have a Patrick´s GSCE version that can be used in AMS, which is much more cool and has features of GCSE, like skies and other stuff.

Nordschleife Pack - GSCE file required - edited GSCE Version by Com8, 6e660 and friends + Mister X, Dave Begley and Bram Hengeveld

Hello, thanks for your work.
But where is the GCSE c om..... file? I Locations in the folder are folders see tracks file ..
Please like much of his help
Thank you

Hello thanks for your work
but where is the common file GCSE maps.mas? I see the Locations folder so tracks file folders ..
Please would like your help
Thank you
Jose Vasconcelos
vasconcelostap@gmail.com
Guarda - Portugal

Hello, i repackaged the Ring_2007 GSC Pack for Automobilista with modified .scn files. You NEED an original commonmaps.mas file from Game Stock Car Extreme.
=============================================
Installation: Unrar the package and drop its content into your "Automobilista\GameData\Locations" folder. Copy and rename your original GSCE commonmaps.mas file to your "Automobilista\GameData\Locations" folder with the new name "commonmapsGSC.MAS".
Hope this will help...

Thanks for this conversion!

I made loading screens and preview images to match Automobilista's UI, here's in case anyone wants to use them.
https://mega.nz/#!M8RQSaSK!rkur7kelijZ_ilVzksT9uKdFAh-2DIifXdgImwPSDOo

Ring_24h_loading.jpg Ring_Touristshort_loading.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%