1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nordschleife - detailed annotated map

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Martin Fiala, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Case Premium

Ratings:
    +1,241
    I hope it's not a problem that this isn't strictly R3E related, but I've just came across this awesome map on Reddit and thought it's worth sharing:
    [​IMG]

Sadly, can't give credit, because I don't know who made it.

Also, to add to it, for anyone learning Nordschleife, I always recommend this video:

It's by far the best and most thorough guide to Nordschleife I've ever come across. It's made with an older classic car in mind, but most of the information applies to any car, really.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,059
    Sweet find!
    I'd love to get this blown up in hd and made into a nice poster to put behind my rig.

3. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Agreed, an excellent find! Very useful indeed... perhaps more useful than you might currently realise... :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Vitor M Sousa

Vitor M Sousa
    Premium

Ratings:
    +269
    Race at the ring next week confirmed. Now we only need to know the car.
    I say it's between the vln tt, the new bmw 235 or a multiclass with one of those 2

5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Umm, no, sorry! There is nothing planned on the ring for next week, those races are already confirmed. But just keep your eyes peeled in the club. Coming soon™. ;)

6. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +73
    Thx for sharing :)