Resource icon

Tracks Nordschleife 108 Grid Spots 2017-05-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
DM2zzion submitted a new resource:

Nordschleife 108 Grid Spots - Nordschleife 108 Grid Spots

screenshot_ks_porschebik0f.jpg

Right in time for the upcoming real 24 hours race on the Nordschleife I release this little addon. I added 'some' grid spots and now you are able to drive with 108 cars on the Ring at once.
This was mainly an experiment whether AC could handle this amount of cars so don't expect perfection. The pitlane is heavily overcrowded and for proper positioning of crew members there was no space.

Read more about this resource...

not sure if any server will be able to handle 108 cars but maybe they can handle 50, so, let's us know about your event and how it was and if fails please try 60 cars and let's us know if it works. hopefully then more comunities start doing big grids!

Great mod, works fine. But gotta ask, would it be possible for you to try to make a similar thing for Project Cars 2? I already have a pretty decent 24Hr race made in assetto corsa but the weather just doesn't come out right (Somewhat of a day/night cycle but not really there). It would be great if maybe you could try and make more pitboxes for the PC2 track too if that is even possible. I think it would be completely realistic.

Great mod, works fine. But gotta ask, would it be possible for you to try to make a similar thing for Project Cars 2? I already have a pretty decent 24Hr race made in assetto corsa but the weather just doesn't come out right (Somewhat of a day/night cycle but not really there). It would be great if maybe you could try and make more pitboxes for the PC2 track too if that is even possible. I think it would be completely realistic.

Sorry, I do not own a copy of PC2 :unsure:

hey first of all thank you for the mod i use the one with 72 cars via the content manager i only have the problem that many cars fly out in the foxhole or also in general they are much too fast in some curves do you have a tip

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%