AC Nords Monday 90s DTM - Mon 13th July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a race! :geek:

Did some pre-practicing and the 190 was so crazy that i didn't get a crash-free lap before the event.

To all surprise, i qualified 4th. After that i decided to start the race from the pit, as i knew i couldn't manage the heat on the front end for long and was worried that i would cause a crash :cry:

Well, i didn't start from the pit and managed to get 4 very good laps (fighting for 4-7 positions) :thumbsup: then 1 spin and lost the midpack. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone, especially @Si for organizing once again!

Thoroughly enjoyable race! Great stuff! So impressed with all of us that we managed to run such a race so cleanly, top class, everyone seems to be really getting the hang of this track. Had many epic fights this race, @Chark that was absolutely phenomenal!!! :laugh:Probably the most enjoyable battle for me in this sim yet!! I don't think you were more than 50 metres in front of me for the ENTIRE RACE! :thumbsup::thumbsup:This is what I'm here for!!! Thanks @Si great event.

Watching the replay with the cockpit back-seat view [F6]x2 and hide all the apps, wow:confused::confused:!! Even the steering wheel moves so accurately, feel like I'm watching a youtube vid :confused:

Thank you @Si for that epic event. To be honest, I'm not a the biggest fan of the Nords or even the old DTMs. But I really enjoyed the race! :) As it had been said, it's really nice to see us race so closely and so cleanly on such a tricky layout. Way to go guys!

Had many epic fights this race, @Chark that was absolutely phenomenal!!! :laugh:Probably the most enjoyable battle for me in this sim yet!! I don't think you were more than 50 metres in front of me for the ENTIRE RACE! :thumbsup::thumbsup:This is what I'm here for!!!
That battle with you was crazy good mate! I think you were faster in the last two thirds of the lap, so I had to prepare really cleanly the exit before the long straight. I overdrove it a bit too much and I crashed in the very end, but that didn't really tarnish our battle. As you said, we were so close all race long, in every corner. Lot of pressure for me, checking gaps and mirrors. You've probabaly seen me slide a lot! :D. I must sincerely thank you for being so fair, I can see a lot of moments where more aggressive/reckless/rash drivers would have tempted fate, possibly causing a wreck. So, thanks a lot for that too. Awesome sim racing moments, mate! :thumbsup: Nice to see @Tobias Röhner always near the battle too.

Congrats to @Geof and @John Dalton for their amazing pace. Great evening, I'm glad to see such an attendance today, and above all a nice atmosphere among us! Good night and see you guys soon.

P.S.: Just a quick note to @tomeee about the first lap. It was very nice battling with you, almost door to door! I really appreciate your fair play by letting me by before the left and fast right hander (Schwedenkreuz and Aremburg, gosh, what a rugged language :p), as we could clearly not pass them side by side at these speed and with that many cars behind. But you were still technically in front of me, so I would have slowed down if you had closed the door (which you totally had the right to do!). I know you wanted to make things simple, and I appreciate your fair behavior for that. But next time, just know that you can be more aggressive (in a good way) if I'm behind, I won't pass if I need to cause a wreck for it. ;)

Next event is up! its the T5's first 5 to register (and Turn up) will get a free copy of the cars as I have bought 5 copies for this event! just pm me if you don't have the cars after you have registered.

I had lots of fun last night even though I made many mistakes, I never raced this cars before.
Thanks to @Si for organizing this event. Cheers

Reactions: Si
Some pictures from the race! :)

11762-1436887083-59abbc365761a063f9022e2236efb572.jpg

11763-1436887092-dd1c4b382c729afb63737c7ec6ae761e.jpg

11764-1436887101-20623f10930da3aa09e8f802bbec68ed.jpg

11765-1436887108-68702c508c207fcac6c6dbfcf9e08657.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.