AC Nords Monday 90s DTM - Mon 13th July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've changed my mind again, I'd like to take the M3 after all :ninja: After I've turned off ABS, the car is much more predictable. Before that I've lost the rear after just slightly tapping the brakes, but all seems better now. So back to BMW, sorry for the confusion Si.

Reactions: Si
I didn't watch this thread, and wow I see all that many sign ups at once! Should be nice. I'll try my luck with the Mercedes, please.

I will. :)
sorry Charles, thought you were already in, otherwise id have tagged you in aswell!

I'll have to withdraw. I've been having connectivity problems with AC lately, particularly the Q number. I tried the server, and although the Q number was okay, the ping was pretty high. I followed a couple of people around a bit, and it wasn't smooth. Don't want to ruin anyone's race with lag/warping issues.

Great cars to drive! Thanks @John Dalton for suggesting them ;)

But still aweful race :( Feels like everybody is driving like a robot and i am the only one not able to do even ONE lap without mistake :cry:
And that despite having a good feeling with this car but suddenly it oversteered over a crest where it didn´t before and after that i was pissed and mistakes kept coming.
Tried to close the gap to @Tommi Saari and neighbour but they had solid pace and i made mistake everytime i thought i came closer :mad:
Sorry for ranting but i´m quite angry with me :rolleyes::D

Next week? Always like the X-Bow but my vote won´t count cause i am on HOLIDAY :barefoot:

Really fun amazing race, still speechless I won after that Alfa dumped me, guess playing it safe works sometimes ;)

I'll have a think on next week!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%