• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Noob School

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Max-Lee911, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Max-Lee911

Max-Lee911

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys
    I just bought my first F1 game recently. I really love the game, although I'm struggling to come up with competitive times (some thanks to bugs, but mostly skill level). So I thought I would put out a tread asking for any tips and tricks to get me and surely others new to the series competitive. Think this can benefit a lot of people in the community.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. Marcus Spry

Marcus Spry

Ratings:
    +8
    what kind of stuff are you struggling on? braking? acceleration?

3. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium

Ratings:
    +101
    Dont rev into the redline and over heat the engine ,
    You loose engine power..
    It took me awhile to figure that out

4. Kristoffer Somby

Kristoffer Somby

Ratings:
    +32
    then hours of practise.

Mod edit - leaving this here, as it's a classic instructional video. The majority of videos should be uploaded t
    o Racetube

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
  5. Max-Lee911

Max-Lee911

Ratings:
    +0
    Just any sort of general tips that you think anyone new to the game might find use full. I created this thread not only for me, but anyone new to the game and/or struggling to post good times.
    Thanks for all off the replies so far.

6. Max-Lee911

Max-Lee911

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Brian, I thought my pedal wasn't giving 100% power, I was only over revving.

7. humplick

humplick

Ratings:
    +2
    Also work into it. Dont be afraid to drive around each track like a bit of a grandma for the first few laps and build your pace and rhythm. You will start to learn and feel where you can push a little more break a little later with each corner lap after lap. Don't be scared to try a different line into corners as well you might find a different line that works for you