1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob School

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Max-Lee911, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Hey guys
    I just bought my first F1 game recently. I really love the game, although I'm struggling to come up with competitive times (some thanks to bugs, but mostly skill level). So I thought I would put out a tread asking for any tips and tricks to get me and surely others new to the series competitive. Think this can benefit a lot of people in the community.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. what kind of stuff are you struggling on? braking? acceleration?

3. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium Member

Dont rev into the redline and over heat the engine ,
    You loose engine power..
    It took me awhile to figure that out

4. then hours of practise.

Mod edit - leaving this here, as it's a classic instructional video. The majority of videos should be uploaded t
    o Racetube

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
  5. Just any sort of general tips that you think anyone new to the game might find use full. I created this thread not only for me, but anyone new to the game and/or struggling to post good times.
    Thanks for all off the replies so far.

6. Thanks Brian, I thought my pedal wasn't giving 100% power, I was only over revving.

7. Also work into it. Dont be afraid to drive around each track like a bit of a grandma for the first few laps and build your pace and rhythm. You will start to learn and feel where you can push a little more break a little later with each corner lap after lap. Don't be scared to try a different line into corners as well you might find a different line that works for you