• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

WIP None yet - Sugestions accepted!

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Joao Pinto, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Joao Pinto

Joao Pinto

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!
    I present here my first "serious project"!
    The other day, I layed a small route around my hometown of Barreiro, in Portugal. This samll route became a 19.3 Km route going all around the city! (I know, I can't control myself).
    Then, it came across my mind: "what if I mport this into BTB?". I openned 3D Route builder right away, only to find the trial version had a 500 point limit. I googled , and found awebsite that had gps altitude data. Happy, I got the file with altitude data, and imported it to BTB. I layed some grass around it, and voila, V0.01 of my track was done. Did some cruising with a friend already, and I am already correcting some problems that we found (Too sharp turns, a few overlapped parts of track).
    I do not intend to do it a full out track, just a fun, interresting project, to create a track that is fun to drive, and not to visualy complex. I'll put a few photos of the current state later!