No Start Light, No Wrong Way, No Intro Videos

Misc No Start Light, No Wrong Way, No Intro Videos 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
gamer19 submitted a new resource:

(all together now) no start light, no wrong way, no intro videos by shnala - no start light no wrong way no intro videos

(all together now) no start light, no wrong way, no intro videos by shnala

version 1.0

Like it says... I make start light and wrong way textures transparent so you you won't see them anymore.
Also, if you're like me then you feel a little bit annoyed by pressing "start", enter, or button 4 on your controller for about 22 time, just to get to main menu. So this will help you by get rid a two of them. Now you're left with only 20...

Read more about this resource...

I really aprecciate all the attention moderators show to this mod.
And they show their admiration and express themselves by renaming them to their own taste.
Guess the name was too long for them. Or something.... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
TO WHOM IT MAY BE CONCERN:
I contact Salute Gilles, the guy who solve the "totally useless blocking text right in the middle of the screen" ...problem. He doesn't have the game (yet) but he said he'll buy it very soon, maybe even these days, and he'll solve this issue right away, just like he did in F1 2013. You can read our conversation here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...nvisible-quick-menu.78166/page-2#post-1867758
His answer is just bellow.

So.... good news. Finally. :)

Update info: Many other useless flags removed also.
You don't really need them because you have infos (like yellow flag condition) on your steering wheel and your engeneer informs you about accidents etc...
Could you be more specific? Does this mod also get rid of any pitstop information during the race? Because to me it seemed I couldn't see on my OSD when I needed to come in to the pit, and I also didn't receive any audio messages on this.

I'm sorry, tbh, I didn't play this game for a long time and can't guaranee you but... I'm quite sure my mod DOESN'T do that. U sure it's not from some other mod you have installed?
My mod, and that specific update, remo only flag that wave into your face, that's why I change it, that's why I start this mod on the first place, the real life drivers don't have that, I don't want that.
And OSD? umh.... no, I don't think so. I didn't touch that, I didn't have the reason to touch that.
Hope I help. Somehow.

Thanks for the reply and the mod. I'll just try again then and see what happens. Since I now installed my other two Williams mods somewhat cleaner. Might have been one of those.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back