No sound if any in cockpit

hi all rbr and wrc and dirt2 fans

just finished installing RSRBR2010 and all addons and updates as per Warrens brief great help

But got this re-occuring problem with sound in cockpit very low engine sound if any . It also happens in Dirt2 and the new WRC game .

any ideas will help

andy

Well, this is strange. I'm losing engine sounds as well.

Tried to record some replays now, and the engine noise cuts in and out randomly. I can hear the tire noise.

A8_1 pack from Rally GB. Tried replays from yesterdays rally, N4_S2000 pack, same thing.

hi Senad and Warren

did you hear the engine noise in cockpit when you 1st loaded RBR default . As I have never hear the engine noise in my 1st load of RBR before all the updates and RSrRBR2010 . The same thing happens in the new WRC and Dirt2 games . I can only think that the coding for RBR and WRC and DIRT2 sounds onboard (my sound card will not work with these games ) but it will not spoil my enjoyment of theses driving sims as the game play is so good , I will have to get to drive in the on line rallys and enjoy the engine sounds in replay

Andy

hi Senad and Warren

did you hear the engine noise in cockpit when you 1st loaded RBR default . As I have never hear the engine noise in my 1st load of RBR before all the updates and RSrRBR2010 . The same thing happens in the new WRC and Dirt2 games . I can only think that the coding for RBR and WRC and DIRT2 sounds onboard (my sound card will not work with these games ) but it will not spoil my enjoyment of theses driving sims as the game play is so good , I will have to get to drive in the on line rallys and enjoy the engine sounds in replay

Andy

Everything was working fine for me until last night. And I can hear the engine here every couple of seconds.

Hm, video not yet processed, no idea why...

Reinstall seems to have worked. I guess it was related to the sound patch I installed?

I'll install it again, but I'll backup all files first. Those sounds were great, I want them in my game :D

I owe you a couple of highlights movies, the one from rally GB will be up tomorrow :good:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%