Resource icon

Misc No Session-Ending Legends. Invisible Quick Menu 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good idea mate, but my problem is this I use the camera you feel more comfortable to play and looks good on the screen size of the car, ok but when the hour of drills and messages arrive, it blinds me it is simply impossible to curve because slap across the field of view of the skyline.
is possibly delete information faster around the stall or at least that damn unnecessary and broad background in blue and the other in black behind the letters? is to remove the background or whatever?

i'm brazilian,sorry for my english. Images :
visionjpeg_cpia.jpg

Last edited:
Good idea mate, but my problem is this I use the camera you feel more comfortable to play and looks good on the screen size of the car, ok but when the hour of drills and messages arrive, it blinds me it is simply impossible to curve because slap across the field of view of the skyline.
is possibly delete information faster around the stall or at least that damn unnecessary and broad background in blue and the other in black behind the letters? is to remove the background or whatever?

i'm brazilian,sorry for my english.

Sorry also, it's difficult to understand what's written but I suggest you should try this:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tv-inspired-osd.2208/history

Backup all files b4 downloading and installing. (French-speaking here, difficult to read.)

Do you mean the Fastest Laps PURPLE background and the black rectangle with the white text under it? It's difficult to see exactly what you don't want to see. For better communication, can you load that picture into MS Paint and make red circles around the places you don't want to see? I mean, it should not be hard to do. Sorry if I don't understand for now.

Yes, and I remember the first time I learned about Formula 1 was when Gilles Villeneuve signed his first contract with Ferrari. I won't reveal my age, but suffice to say I was around 19 at the time. Both Gilles and son Jacques were born a few hundred miles from where I live here, and Gilles was the first French-Canadian to ever succeed in the sport. Before that, he was a champ in... snowmobile racing! ;)
When Jacques made it first with Williams, he won the US Indycar championship for two years in a row before that, if I'm not mistaken. He was pretty impressive with the then Williams top team. Not so much after he left them to start anew with BAR, though (after his manager and him bought Tyrell).
Glad you like these mods! To be honest, I'm not that good at modding. I give credit to the expert modders at RD for helping me to learn how to mod. I didn't know anything about modding before finding this community here.
Welcome! :)
We had some really... colorfull conversation here! :D
Of course, I knew about snowmobile racing. Every real fan should, right? :)
JV won ONE indy car title. On his second attempt.
But, let's get back to work... :geek:
I see you're active on RD but it seems to me you don't have the latest F1 game, cuz all your mods are still for 2013. Am I right ?
I want to ask you, since many guys asked me (not that it doesn't bother me too) can you tell me what do I need to change to make this work in F1 2014 too. Transparent quick menus are not problem but session ending, you know... last 5 minutes warning dumb, fastest lap infos (like you need them), race won by.... (ofc, also right in the *** middle of the screen) etc....
Can you help. And, mate.... why not F1 2014 ? :unsure:

Heh having a mod like the one you made, Salut Gilles, for F1 2013, could prompt me into getting F1 2014.
So couldn't the 2 of yous just make the same one for the latest? :cool:

We had some really... colorfull conversation here! :D
Of course, I knew about snowmobile racing. Every real fan should, right? :)
JV won ONE indy car title. On his second attempt.
But, let's get back to work... :geek:
I see you're active on RD but it seems to me you don't have the latest F1 game, cuz all your mods are still for 2013. Am I right ?
I want to ask you, since many guys asked me (not that it doesn't bother me too) can you tell me what do I need to change to make this work in F1 2014 too. Transparent quick menus are not problem but session ending, you know... last 5 minutes warning dumb, fastest lap infos (like you need them), race won by.... (ofc, also right in the *** middle of the screen) etc....
Can you help. And, mate.... why not F1 2014 ? :unsure:

Yes, sorry for late reply: I haven't bought the 2014 version yet because I am waiting for the first weekend special on it, which should be this weekend (season's last). But to remove these annoying boxes, it's a little complex and it would require a lot of procedures to be explained in detail. I will do it in the first days I will own the game (this weekend, perhaps) and I will make it available to download. Then I will start a Private conversation message to notify you when it will be ready. Sorry for the delay. If CM would have respected their customers and finish their product (steering wheels) I would have bought it full price but I refuse to condone their bad conduct and reward their lazyness this year. Be patient.

Heh having a mod like the one you made, Salut Gilles, for F1 2013, could prompt me into getting F1 2014.
So couldn't the 2 of yous just make the same one for the latest? :cool:

If the game goes on special this Abu Dhabi GP weekend, I will buy it and make it available soon after. I will start a Private conversation message when it will be ready to download. If you want to wait for the special too, it would save you some change also. I refuse to pay full price for an un-finished product (steering wheels in particular, and mirrored textures). Watch your inbox. :)

Yes, sorry for late reply: I haven't bought the 2014 version yet because I am waiting for the first weekend special on it, which should be this weekend (season's last). But to remove these annoying boxes, it's a little complex and it would require a lot of procedures to be explained in detail. I will do it in the first days I will own the game (this weekend, perhaps) and I will make it available to download. Then I will start a Private conversation message to notify you when it will be ready. Sorry for the delay. If CM would have respected their customers and finish their product (steering wheels) I would have bought it full price but I refuse to condone their bad conduct and reward their lazyness this year. Be patient.
Ok. I can wait. Hope the army of others can, too. :)
I notice your avatar (though pretty) is a somewhat blured.
Can I show my gratitude by sending you another three similar version to choose for, I made them for you.
http://speedy.sh/zmzKq/Temp.rar

Ok. I can wait. Hope the army of others can, too. :)
I notice your avatar (though pretty) is a somewhat blured.
Can I show my gratitude by sending you another three similar version to choose for, I made them for you.
http://speedy.sh/zmzKq/Temp.rar

I Adore It & Really appreciate them 3 files. Thanks a lot!! I definitely will notify you guys when the 2014 version will be ready to download: it's all up to Steam now. I hope ASAP. Watch your inboxes guys. :thumbsup:

Salut Gilles I've got some interesting info for you but don't know how to start a conversation w/ you. Can you PM me?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back