1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

No screenshots on raceroom portal

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Enpassant, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Enpassant

Enpassant
    Premium Member

Hi guys, I'm new in R3E and I can't resolve my problem by myself. I have no screenshots under my "screenshots" tab in Raceroom portal. I sent my screenshots from media hub to Raceroom online but "latest scrennshots" box and "screenshots" tab still are empty. Somebody help me? :unsure:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  2. Can you post a screenshot (LOL) of your profile page? Thanks!
    (You may want to use imgur.com since you're not premium member)

3. Enpassant

Enpassant
    Premium Member

That's what I'm talking about. I've made it by F12 key in Raceroom. (LOL) Place beneath "Latest screenshot" is emty. I mean - filled by question mark.
    [​IMG]

4. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

In game you need to go to the media hub tab, select screenshots. Select which photo's you like then click on share on RaceRoom online. Then they will be uploaded to your profile to view and edit ingame or web browser.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Enpassant

Enpassant
    Premium Member

Guys read carefully. Your advices not help me. I know that I must upload my screenshots to RaceRoom online. Again my problem is back. I've uploaded my screenshots and again I have question mark in recent screenshots on RaceRoom online. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Somebody help me?

6. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

What are you using to take the screenshot? What button you pressing?

7. That's weird.
    Sound like a bug to me but... try to take a look at the upload bar in the lower portion of the screen
    2015-03-27_00001.jpg
    Does it complete the uploading when you hit share to raceroom webportal?

8. Enpassant

Enpassant
    Premium Member

As I said I use F12 button to take screenshots. There goes to my media hub i R3E and to my Steam site.

The upload show animation line which goes to the end. And still I have no screenshots on my R3E online portal. Weird, when I look at my R3E online portal after upload last screen now I see my sreenshot! But earlier theresn't... I don't know what's going on...

9. Probably it was just the new content being updated... glad it solved by itself tho! Now I'm looking at your screens :D

10. Robin

Robin
    Premium Member

There often is a big delay in showing the content. At first I thought I did something wrong too, or perhaps I had a privacy setting wrong somewhere, but ot just turned out to be a delay.
    Glad you got it 'fixed'! :)

11. Enpassant

Enpassant
    Premium Member

It's not funny but something wronie again at screenshots box. No new screenshots upadated. I still have my Firts three, and nothing more. I'm giving up...