No rumble with Clubsport pedals V3 plugged into wheelbase.

Really not sure what to do here.
I have heard others get rumble with them plugged in USB but I prefer to have the pedals plugged straight into wheel base so I can adjust brake force from the wheel menu.

Its working like normal with Assetto Corsa and Automobilista using the CSL elite wheelbase to setup pedal rumble.
Here with R3E it only vibrates when in the pit or menu areas.
As soon as I enter the car to drive , its gone.

The .rcs settings appear to be default
All I really want is for the game not to try to affect the pedals it at all because I have it setup with the wheel base just the way I like it with vibration linked to pedal pressure only.

Anyone know what I have to do to get the vibration working with RaceRoom.

I'm sure you've checked the ABS setting in the wheel setup menu as it works with other titles, but in case you didn't; i keep mine at 30 with the pedals connected to the wheelbase. From the manual: "ABS range: 000 … 100 OFF ABS default: OFF This feature can give you a direct and feel-able feedback about your brake inputs. If you set the value to 100 the vibration will start as soon as you give 100% brake input to the game. If you set it to 95% the vibration will start if you push the brake to 95% or more. The ABS feature uses the vibration within your wheel rim (can be turned off by settin SHO to “0”) AND the vibration motor on a CSP (V2) pedal set if it is connected directly to the wheel - not individually by USB."

EDIT: Pedal rumble now missing here as well. Could it have something to do with the update yesterday? I could swear i had it before... :confused:

Last edited:
I have Fanaleds but it doesn't seem to have any effect at all when the pedals plugged straight into the wheelbase.

Edit:

I found a work around.
If i turn my wheel on after the game has loaded the rumble on pedals seems to work,

Edit. Ok this was awhile back Raceroom did an update sometime, not sure when but the pedal rubble is back and working fine now in Raceroom

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back