1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

no right helmet for Redbull

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Danni Fugl, Mar 7, 2011.

1. hi

i was just sitting and painting my helmet, but for some reason non of the helmet templates fits the redbull. i have looked at the original in the red bull folder, and its not like any of the ones in the templat folder i have downloaded.

I dont know what is wrong or if its me, but plz help me.

Thanks on advance.

2. template driver1 is extra 4 and driver2 is extra 3 make sure you dont mix that cause then you will have the upper part on the sides and side part on visor/helmet top. for redbull use arai template.

PS: ive looked at rbr helmets now. you have to turn it for 180° both extra3 and 4..

3. i think i got it. but still dont know why i cant see the yellow from webbers top. but thanks

4. i just looked again. on the template it looks like the top is the opper part of the dds file. but by making a red cross on it, i found out that its the visor, and if i put the cross on the down part its still not on the top. so i simply dont know where the top of the helmet is

5. now i got it. just forget about the other stuff. Thanks