• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

no right helmet for Redbull

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Danni Fugl, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Danni Fugl

Danni Fugl

Ratings:
    +0
    hi

i was just sitting and painting my helmet, but for some reason non of the helmet templates fits the redbull. i have looked at the original in the red bull folder, and its not like any of the ones in the templat folder i have downloaded.

I dont know what is wrong or if its me, but plz help me.

Thanks on advance.

2. Luka Oslakovic

Luka Oslakovic

Ratings:
    +37
    template driver1 is extra 4 and driver2 is extra 3 make sure you dont mix that cause then you will have the upper part on the sides and side part on visor/helmet top. for redbull use arai template.

PS: ive looked at rbr helmets now. you have to turn it for 180° both extra3 and 4..

3. Danni Fugl

Danni Fugl

Ratings:
    +0
    i think i got it. but still dont know why i cant see the yellow from webbers top. but thanks

4. Danni Fugl

Danni Fugl

Ratings:
    +0
    i just looked again. on the template it looks like the top is the opper part of the dds file. but by making a red cross on it, i found out that its the visor, and if i put the cross on the down part its still not on the top. so i simply dont know where the top of the helmet is

5. Danni Fugl

Danni Fugl

Ratings:
    +0
    now i got it. just forget about the other stuff. Thanks