1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Quickmatch for PC?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Plaatkoek, Oct 5, 2011.

1. The F1 2011 PC manual states that there is a Quickmatch option in the Main menu, with Sprint, Endurance & Pole Position races.But I only see Career, Grand Prix, Proving Grounds and Multiplayer.Am I missing something? Or going blind? Or is the manual lying?
  2. Eh, have you checked in the multiplayer menu ? :D
  3. Yes, I did... Just online, splitscreen and LAN options.Have anyone seen this for PC? And is it actually available for XBox and PS3?
  4. Yes, under online !??
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Really...? Ok then, option number 1, "I'm missing something".I'll have a check tonight. Thanks!
  7. No worries, but for a minute there I thought you were pulling my leg or something... :D
  8. I will see your facepalm Chris, and raise you 1 facepalm :D

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

No problem if you have an extra one :tongue: ......

10. I will see your double facepalm Paul, and raise you 1 facepalm :D

11. You have to be connected to the internet to actually SEE the menu. In the manual it looks like a option in the main menu and it doesn't state that you have to have Internet connection to play Quick Match. Bad manual writing from Codies side IMO.I was hoping that it is a quick, single player game, like Zombies on Call of Duty. That would have been awesome!