PC1 No Proper Triple-Screen support Untill PCars2

Well I've been waiting for triple-screen support since I brought the game but looks like its not going to happen. Quote from a moderator on pcars forum -

Hi guys. I've been made aware of the results of this investigation.

"...to be clear, the game already supports the use of triple-screens. It's not best-of-class by any means but it certainly works well enough to be completely usable. The mentioned investigation was around enhancing the triple-screen support (per-screen reprojection, adjustable bezels, etc). We did investigate it thoroughly and the amount of changes required to the underlying system renders this unfeasible for Project CARS 1. We will implement enhanced support for Project CARS 2 for release, and it will be best-of-class."

Its a shame you would of thought any sim that needs triple-screen support would be a racing sim :rolleyes: and I think it would of looked amazing, but as it is it just looks horribly stretched out over the side screens and a big blurry mess, for me after awhile I get motion sickness so can not play for to long. A big disappointment just have to wait for Pcars2 :(

Last edited:
@neuer31 I'm glad you decided to show the private messages after I took our little spat to PM to keep it off the board. I really am. You really have a problem and I hope you can sort it out. My private conversation was an attempt to stop all this. Obviously we just do not understand each others thinking on this. I feel publishing private conversations is about as low as any one can get to be honest and I am sure the mods really do not want to see things like this on here. I am sure anyone reading it will see that I tried to converse with you in a civil manner but it's just impossible isn't it? The heading was changed by me after your last message to me when I realised I just couldn't have a conversation with you. Its just impossible.
Why don't you put me on ignore if you don't like my posts? I will now be doing so with you.
Good night. One day you might contribute here and we can race against each other in the Pcars club. Yes I know there will be animosity but it would be like Lorenzo and Rossi. :thumbsup: Great fun.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 113561

@neuer31 I'm glad you decided to show the private messages after I took our little spat to PM to keep it off the board. I really am. You really have a problem and I hope you can sort it out. My private conversation was an attempt to stop all this. Obviously we just do not understand each others thinking on this. I feel publishing private conversations is about as low as any one can get to be honest and I am sure the mods really do not want to see things like this on here. I am sure anyone reading it will see that I tried to converse with you in a civil manner but it's just impossible isn't it? The heading was changed by me after your last message to me when I realised I just couldn't have a conversation with you. Its just impossible.
Why don't you put me on ignore if you don't like my posts? I will now be doing so with you.
Good night. One day you might contribute here and we can race against each other in the Pcars club. Yes I know there will be animosity but it would be like Lorenzo and Rossi. :thumbsup: Great fun.
Afaik its not against forum rules AND you never stated that this is confidental. And in this case it is important as you all time accuse me of verbal abuse. I can proof like this that its the other way around. People should see that its not me telling nonsense here, its you.
Youre the one here insulting people via Pm not me. (See last post of mine in this thread)

"You really have a problem and I hope you can sort it out."
If someone has a problem here its you, as said im not the one that is insulting other people here, or is writing so offtopic (aka behaving like a mod / admiN) that the thread gets closed or never brings facts etc.

"The heading was changed by me after your last message to me when I realised I just couldn't have a conversation with you. Its just impossible." Its impossible cause of you - but you never will realize that. The reasons are written in the PM

I could ask the other way around - why did you never put me on ignore? I never did because people shouldnt believe your nonsene.

And youre Marquez?

Last edited by a moderator:
@neuer31 @Andy Jackson

Guys, this has been going on over a week now and has destroyed multiple potentially useful threads. Enough is enough. Put each other on your ignore lists, as Andy says he has, and be done with it. If this continues we will just ban you each from the pCars forums and be done with it as this is causing damage well beyond the two of you. Agree to disagree and be done.

On topic now, and no posts about "see you did it I'm not doing anything" or "just one last thing". If it's not directly discussing proper triple screen support in pCars it doesnt belong here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 210 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%