No-penalty mod

http://www.mediafire.com/?tchcn1y5ylyl7f7
This removes penalty when you cut corner, crash, block others, .....
This should work

Bro! i recomend, show what you change in your DB, what we most change in ours DB? Because we have different DB configs, for example, i have my DB with "top team in carrer", so if i use your DB, my profiles will not work, because the drivers and team are different, so they will not match with my profile (thats why some game crash!).

Just leave the information you change in your DB, so we can do it with Ryder DB Editor

Bro! i recomend, show what you change in your DB, what we most change in ours DB? Because we have different DB configs, for example, i have my DB with "top team in carrer", so if i use your DB, my profiles will not work, because the drivers and team are different, so they will not match with my profile (thats why some game crash!).

Just leave the information you change in your DB, so we can do it with Ryder DB Editor
Sure you have to open rule_ticket_values and set everything to 0

When you go to the database, there is a thing, named rule_ticket_values.

I set all things to 0, expect of the ID and ruleset.

It worked.

But, which row do you wnat to make to zero penaltys?

ID1 is for reduced and ID 2 for realistic.

For me, i changed just the reduced, so i can choose between no and realistic.
how to open the database can u tell it. it has .bin file

how to open the database can u tell it. it has .bin file
Mate, that was 8 years ago. Haven't touched anything like it for nearly a decade.

But I've got a good memory, you need the "database editor" from "Ryder" (or "Petar" was his other alias i believe). Not sure if you are still able to find it, but thats what you need.

believe it or not, there are plenty people still playing this :D thank you for the answer btw.

hope this helps:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%