No-penalty mod

When you go to the database, there is a thing, named rule_ticket_values.

I set all things to 0, expect of the ID and ruleset.

It worked.

But, which row do you wnat to make to zero penaltys?

ID1 is for reduced and ID 2 for realistic.

For me, i changed just the reduced, so i can choose between no and realistic.

When you go to the database, there is a thing, named rule_ticket_values.

I set all things to 0, expect of the ID and ruleset.

It worked.

But, which row do you wnat to make to zero penaltys?

ID1 is for reduced and ID 2 for realistic.

For me, i changed just the reduced, so i can choose between no and realistic.

Thanks for this advice :thumbsup:
I tried it and it works now :)

I see absolute no reason for this mod. I have done a few seasons now and never had cause to blame the game for any penalty I have suffered. If you cause an incident, deal with it.

I had already found ca. What I want is that the car stop braking as hard when you leave the track too wide as allemagner spain or belgium spa if you had found how ca deleted it will really great

I was just wondering if it was possible to removed excessive braking track outings on the road or in the grass that we are sometimes past 300km / h to 40km / h so of anything.

It did not do in the old and rotten ca makes this game as the AI ​​wins the round 10s between each level of difficulty is really crappy.

And in addition the AI ​​will also quickly on dry and wet road tire option in there is not a problem there?

how do u edit the database.bin file as my game was crashing too would like penalties removed as most my friends get put off when we play at my house and also is it possible wat supra is saying also?

other way to cheat f1 2012 haha
you cant use this online, so how can U say that its cheating in single player game...

than it should be cheating when you set AI level anywhere lower than legend, or use any driving aids..

for example me, done with crashers in online races, so playing only single and when you are in 54 lap of 58 and you get a penalty for spinning AI (even if he was behind and spin by himself when touching your car) can be bit frustrating and unfair..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back