1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

No online for GTL?

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Randy Chamberlin, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I have recently redone the HD and cleaned it up. Now my GTL wont go online.Ideas?I have the Lobby text file there with ip's for RD and 2 others but doesnt connect to register or show any lobby. Says couldnt connect to server or something like that. I have a legit copy, I dont get it.

2. There is about seventeen and a half million possible issues that would make your GTL not go online; some more details wouldn't hurt.
    What kind of an error, if any, are you getting?

EDIT: ah, first post edited.

Back up your existing lobby file, and download this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6335348/LOCAL_IP_LOBBY.TXT

3. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Does your lobby file actually contain IP addresses? I don't have any IP adresses, just this line: "gtlsrv.race-game.com" and the file name should be "LOCAL_IP_LOBBY.txt"

4. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

No IP's no. Just what you have there. Plus 1 other."gtl-lobby.bierbuden.de".I forgot how to take screenshots or would show what I have.

5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Try without the Bierbuden file. Drag it out and put it somewhere where you won't lose it. Then see if you can connect. RD does not use the Bierbuden lobby.

6. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Hmm That didnt work either. Im gonna uninstall and go into registry and delete all asociated with GTL. Install and try to get running before I put mods and tracks in.