Resource icon

Misc No Nationality Flags 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes it seems to work for career mode ;)
Incardriver.erp too works
Everything seems to be ok for us to mod "transfers" for future season. The only issue I've seen is the numbers on the cars :( I've tried many things but impossible to remove it without doing File/Save for each car.erp

Yes it seems to work for career mode ;)
Incardriver.erp too works
Everything seems to be ok for us to mod "transfers" for future season. The only issue I've seen is the numbers on the cars :( I've tried many things but impossible to remove it without doing File/Save for each car.erp
Have you tried a manual mipmap fix then reverting the erp and editing the mipmap with noesis?

I made lots and lots of changes for my second season, driver changes, new pictures small, big, rivalry pictures etc etc and i forgot about no nationality flags. Is there a way for me to do it now without loosing everything i ve done? Or do i need to put the no nationality flags first and then reimport all my stuff again?

I made lots and lots of changes for my second season, driver changes, new pictures small, big, rivalry pictures etc etc and i forgot about no nationality flags. Is there a way for me to do it now without loosing everything i ve done? Or do i need to put the no nationality flags first and then reimport all my stuff again?

Delete the nationality flags is a loooooooooong work, It's hundreds of pics to re-import.
But I don't know if this mod still works after all the updates :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years