Resource icon

Misc No Nationality Flags Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

NO NATIONALITY FLAGS MOD - Removes all driver nationality flags from the game

After a LOT of importing files I managed to remove all nationalty flags from the game. This allows you to do driver transfers without having wrong flags!
There may be errors in this mod, and if you spot any please let me know!

This mod is not compatible with any mods that edit the .erp files this edits (which includes the 2017 performance mod!)

(you can use this as a base for any of your mods as long as I'm credited)

Credit to @Meff28s for finding how to edit...

Read more about this resource...

upload_2017-4-15_17-15-46.png

I don't know is that bug , because I have only localisation mod installed :/
( Look at the face of driver )

Pystytkö myös laittamaan 2017 liput oikeille paikoille? Esim. Merc saksan lippu suomen lippuun?
ei pysty, lippujen tekstuureja pystyy vain vaihtamaan joten jos laittaisin saksan suomeksi niin tulisi myls suomalainen vettel, suomalainen ocon ja manor myös. (I know some mod might complain about that being in Finnish so I'll translate it too :) ) (no I can't do 2017 realistic flags, I can only switch around flag textures so replacing germany with finland would lead to vettel being finnish, hulkenberg being finnish, wehrlein being finnish etc.)

Yeah that looks like a problem with one of the headshot sizes. I'll see about fixing that in a day or two. You can manually fix it bu going to a vanilla version of ui_package/flow_persistent and exporting all the overrides.drivers.f1_heads_... files and then importing them back in manually. I'm not sure which size those are but my guess would be either 128 or 256.

I'll fix that when I can though

Game is frozen when this screen appears :(
View attachment 187128
every single time or once only? Which version did you use?
If every single time and newest version try to do the first version (go to version history and download it from there) and see if it still happens. So far I haven't seen reports of this happening to anyone else so it's not an issue that everyone suffers from and anything that I changed in the update shouldn't cause that. The game does crash randomly every now and then, modded or not, so it could just be an issue specifically related to you

every single time or once only? Which version did you use?
If every single time and newest version try to do the first version (go to version history and download it from there) and see if it still happens. So far I haven't seen reports of this happening to anyone else so it's not an issue that everyone suffers from and anything that I changed in the update shouldn't cause that. The game does crash randomly every now and then, modded or not, so it could just be an issue specifically related to you
Don't worry, I have verified game files and re-installed the mod. Everything looks great :)

Eli tätä ei voi käyttää esim. f1 2017 modin kanssa vai ymmärsinkö tuon This mod is not compatible with any mods that edit the .erp files this edits (which includes the 2017 performance mod!) kohdan ihan väärin

Eli tätä ei voi käyttää esim. f1 2017 modin kanssa vai ymmärsinkö tuon This mod is not compatible with any mods that edit the .erp files this edits (which includes the 2017 performance mod!) kohdan ihan väärin
Ainakin muistaakseni siinä performance modissa on samoja ERP tiedostoja eli sen kanssa ei voi käyttää, mutta aika monet niistä 2017 modeista on olemassa versio joka on tehty pohjautuen tähän. Kyllä se osittain toimii niidenkin kanssa (että ei siinä ole mitään pelin kaatavaa ongelmaa) mutta tiettyihin paikkoihin tulee liput takaisin ainakin jos on ei käypäinen modi sen päälle laitettuna

Ainakin muistaakseni siinä performance modissa on samoja ERP tiedostoja eli sen kanssa ei voi käyttää, mutta aika monet niistä 2017 modeista on olemassa versio joka on tehty pohjautuen tähän. Kyllä se osittain toimii niidenkin kanssa (että ei siinä ole mitään pelin kaatavaa ongelmaa) mutta tiettyihin paikkoihin tulee liput takaisin ainakin jos on ei käypäinen modi sen päälle laitettuna
Okei, pitää kattoa mitä tapahtuu kun itellä on kaikille 2017 skinit autoihin ja kypäriin (ne mitä löyty) ja sit realistic damage mod vai mikä nyt olikaan

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back