No more drivers??

Perhaps because it's in origin a driving simulator, and not a buisness simulation?
116 drivers? Come on. You either did not sleep for 3 months, and drove around all the time, or you used some kind of money cheat to get more money. 3 per location, around 100K for a new location, do the math. Thats a lot of money :).

The game is about the driving. The rest is just an extra. So probably, they figured nobody would get to so many drivers.

i used only the no-limit speed mod, i played 110 hrs according to Steam....

and u r wrong, it's a driving AND a business simulator, since there is management involved....

and the more you hire to work for you the exponential is the money gain....it's true that after i had 35 drivers i started to rest 3 times after each delivery, so the money were pouring down, but from here till your mean approach with the cheat stuff is a long way...

In Marco's defence, I said the same thing when I saw your post (cheat). :unsure: But, if you put in all that time and all that driving like you said, Wow...that's inpressive, Congrats :thumbsup:. Do you go to school or work? If so, can I have your job. :D You can just wait for the DLC or just start over. ;) I agree that it is a driving and a business simulator. It would have been nice to see more business involvement in the game.

but cheat or not cheat is not the point, the point is "why on earth it need so much hired drivers?!?
now I have 2 garages, 9 hired drivers and I can driver all trucks avaible in the game with the maximum upgrades, I have also 1 million euros and...I don't know what to do with this money :D , buy other garages and trucks? what's for? :rolleyes:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%