1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

No more drivers??

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by fisichella78, Feb 20, 2013.

1. fisichella78

fisichella78

Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys.

Why there are no more drivers to hire after you hire the 116th driver??

thanks.

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,189
    Perhaps because it's in origin a driving simulator, and not a buisness simulation?
    116 drivers? Come on. You either did not sleep for 3 months, and drove around all the time, or you used some kind of money cheat to get more money. 3 per location, around 100K for a new location, do the math. Thats a lot of money :).

The game is about the driving. The rest is just an extra. So probably, they figured nobody would get to so many drivers.

3. fisichella78

fisichella78

Ratings:
    +0
    i used only the no-limit speed mod, i played 110 hrs according to Steam....

and u r wrong, it's a driving AND a business simulator, since there is management involved....

and the more you hire to work for you the exponential is the money gain....it's true that after i had 35 drivers i started to rest 3 times after each delivery, so the money were pouring down, but from here till your mean approach with the cheat stuff is a long way...

4. Paul Nadon

Paul Nadon

Ratings:
    +45
    In Marco's defence, I said the same thing when I saw your post (cheat). :unsure: But, if you put in all that time and all that driving like you said, Wow...that's inpressive, Congrats :thumbsup:. Do you go to school or work? If so, can I have your job. :D You can just wait for the DLC or just start over. ;) I agree that it is a driving and a business simulator. It would have been nice to see more business involvement in the game.

5. fisichella78

fisichella78

Ratings:
    +0
    what's the DLC?

6. Paul Nadon

Paul Nadon

Ratings:
    +45
    Downloadable Content. New map that you can download for a fee.

7. oppolo

oppolo

Ratings:
    +31
    but cheat or not cheat is not the point, the point is "why on earth it need so much hired drivers?!?
    now I have 2 garages, 9 hired drivers and I can driver all trucks avaible in the game with the maximum upgrades, I have also 1 million euros and...I don't know what to do with this money :D , buy other garages and trucks? what's for? :rolleyes: