• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

No manual upshifting with V10

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by hurricaneman, Mar 5, 2016.

1. hurricaneman

hurricaneman

Ratings:
    +10
    Even though I have "no" manual shiting in the options menu I have the upshifting enabled. I have tried other cars and the problem seems to occur with the V10 only. Is it just me or is it a bug? I'm using a G27

2. Thug-Life

Thug-Life

Ratings:
    +234
    It's you.

Real cars has thes feature. If you want to skip that feature, change the assist on setup menu. ;)

3. Martin Larsen

Martin Larsen

Ratings:
    +153
    Go to car setups and find electronic aids.

[​IMG]

4. hurricaneman

hurricaneman

Ratings:
    +10
    Yes, thank you Thug-Life. I just found there is an option as part of electronic aids in the car-garage menu.

5. hurricaneman

hurricaneman

Ratings:
    +10
    Thank you Martin Larsen!

6. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +84
    I noticed this too with V12, electronic aid was default to 'upshifts'. Why isn't this set to Off (and why is it set differently for different cars) if gear change in options is disabled? Is this a bug, or is there a valid reason for it?

7. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +335
    I assume there are lots of little bugs in there like what a default setting is. For me right now everytime I leave the garage my default view is the TV camera.

Bugs are just another sign that the game is being developed. Its a good thing. Its like dirty dishes mean your restaurant isn't flopping. :p