XB1 No game should be sold in this state!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own AC for the PC and have just bought the XBox version after hearing that launch issues had been fixed with upgrade 1.03. I had a very unpleasant surprise. Graphics are extremely poor, with annoying glitches and defects, and there are constant screen rate drops even in practice mode with no AI cars around. These drops are so frequent and intense that look like mini-lockups, making it impossible to drive. On top of that, I get a constant large warning on top of the screen, which cannot be closed, informing that the server could not be contacted (even in offline mode).

It is somewhat understandable to have game bugs with the PC, given the diversity of hardware, but certainly not with a console, where testing conditions are always the same, and particularly not when those are not occasional bugs, but permanent flaws. It's no wonder that in online mode all servers are empty. This is by no means a game that should be sold in the state it is right now.

I am trying to get a refund with Microsoft, but I am writing this as a warning to other users: if you know AC from the PC, don't expect anything even close. The console version is unplayable.

Last edited:
Aw man, just when the flowers were starting to blossom. It's spring here, you see.

Since I see nothing more than off topic chatter being talked here, I guess there's no point to keep this thread alive, right?

User complaints, take it upon a PM and sort it out yourselves. Share an ice cream, go out to beer drinking and fist fighting, I don't know. Just don't take things to public here.

Well other than thread. RIP thread. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back