1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No force feedback Fanatec

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by William Mills, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hi Guys,

Bit of a long time lingerer here so hello and thanks in advance everyone!

I am having problems with force feedback in game. I played for a good while yesterday after spending a long time setting my wheel up with FF working just fine. I cam to play today and as has always been the way all my wheel settings had disappeared.

I have now set my wheel up with these settings:

But I have absolutely no FF.

I'm using a Fanatec Turbo S with clubsport pedals. I haven't had this issue before but I can confirm that the FF motors are working fine.

Anyone having the same problem? Im hoping it is something obvious I am missing.
  2. hey william I have the same wheel + pedals. I have firmware 756 on the wheel and driver 144. The wheel works very well for me so hope you get it going properly !
  3. Hey I have now managed to sort it I have no idea how. I think if I fiddled enough I was bound to stumble on a fix somehow. Thanks for your reply!
  4. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

i have installed this and the ffb is weak. any ideas how you did it mate?
  5. Have you set your settings to the same as I did in the link above?

Im pretty sure it was a case of disconnecting and reconnecting until it worked for me. I still have issues with it now. I have to disconnect and reconnect a few times until the FFB works. Not sure what the issue is. I might update the firmware today.