1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

No force feedback Fanatec

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by William Mills, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hi Guys,

Bit of a long time lingerer here so hello and thanks in advance everyone!

I am having problems with force feedback in game. I played for a good while yesterday after spending a long time setting my wheel up with FF working just fine. I cam to play today and as has always been the way all my wheel settings had disappeared.

I have now set my wheel up with these settings:

http://community.codemasters.com/t5/F1-2013-General-Discussion/Recommended-Wheel-Settings/m-p/362116

But I have absolutely no FF.

I'm using a Fanatec Turbo S with clubsport pedals. I haven't had this issue before but I can confirm that the FF motors are working fine.

Anyone having the same problem? Im hoping it is something obvious I am missing.

2. hey william I have the same wheel + pedals. I have firmware 756 on the wheel and driver 144. The wheel works very well for me so hope you get it going properly !

3. Hey I have now managed to sort it I have no idea how. I think if I fiddled enough I was bound to stumble on a fix somehow. Thanks for your reply!

4. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

i have installed this and the ffb is weak. any ideas how you did it mate?

5. Have you set your settings to the same as I did in the link above?

Im pretty sure it was a case of disconnecting and reconnecting until it worked for me. I still have issues with it now. I have to disconnect and reconnect a few times until the FFB works. Not sure what the issue is. I might update the firmware today.