No FFB with T500

Hi, I've been trying to setup rF with my T500RS. I'm using the profile from the thrustmaster site, and the only time any FFB works is when I first try to drive, although its all over the place, like it's trying to fight the opposite direction or something. As soon I make any changes, like trying to change from 100% to -100, I go back and there is no FFB at all, I think i have the real feel stuff in the folder. I have no idea how I can get decent FFB setup and I don't know what else I can try and do.

If anyone can help me work this out and get good FFB I'll be forever grateful as this is the only thing holding me back from playing rFactor, thanks.

Hi, I've been trying to setup rF with my T500RS. I'm using the profile from the thrustmaster site, and the only time any FFB works is when I first try to drive, although its all over the place, like it's trying to fight the opposite direction or something. As soon I make any changes, like trying to change from 100% to -100, I go back and there is no FFB at all, I think i have the real feel stuff in the folder. I have no idea how I can get decent FFB setup and I don't know what else I can try and do.

If anyone can help me work this out and get good FFB I'll be forever grateful as this is the only thing holding me back from playing rFactor, thanks.

here are the ones i use
Controller T500.rar 14 KB
https://mega.co.nz/#!01MkRLSB!wI9y73-JyoKYFxW1aV2dtpYzfDCWzBN_0p5uoH53VpE

Thanks mate! I got it working, but the only problem now is, I need to restart the game every time I exit, so If I change car/track or whatever. I can live with this but would be nice to fix it somehow.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%