• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No feedback in corners - Driving force GT

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Ben Collyer, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Ben Collyer

Ben Collyer

Ratings:
    +0
    I started a new profile on f1 2012 and was having an issue i had with f1 2011

the car was very jerky and a slight movement of the wheel would result in the car jerking in that direction so i cant turn the wheel smoothly, i also had an issue where there would be a 'click of resistance' in tight corners resulting in the wheel going from stiff to completely loose, making coming out of corners very very tricky

ive sorted these problems as best i can but i still have the issue that there is no feedback when coming out of corners, i cannot feel the car underneath me and i have no sense of traction when exiting corners

this has been driving me mad

thanks for any help

2. ENDR

ENDR

Ratings:
    +672
    Do you use the game's default DFGT steering profile or the custom one?
    Did you set the "override input device" option (or whatever it's called) to steering wheel?​

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ben Collyer

Ben Collyer

Ratings:
    +0
    im using the custom settings and ive also tried setting overide in put device to 'wheel' after setting custom settings

i cant fathom this problem because my settings are just as they were before i reset my profile and the DFGT is a plug and play wheel so it cant be a driver issue

4. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830