• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

No crashes?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Harry Barker, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Harry Barker

Harry Barker

Ratings:
    +0
    Firstly, i'm loving the game. I'm just a bit miffed by the fact i've done 7 races, and not a single DNF. Everything else is realistic, but then this?

Is it something to do with the fact i've only been doing 30% race length on Medium difficulty?

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,450
    Do you mean that the AI is finishing all races? Maybe try expert level?

3. Stealthy

Stealthy

Ratings:
    +0
    ive seen some monsters , comming out of the pits at Monaco instead of using the regular pit lane exit they cut straight out infront of the other cars , hillarious

4. Harry Barker

Harry Barker

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah Bram, that's what i mean.

5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,698
    I had a race at Monaco, Heavy rainy, %20 distance, amateur and 11 ai crashed.

6. evo240307

evo240307

Ratings:
    +0
    i've seen crashes with the ai but not anything spectacular where the ai are out for the rest of the race

7. Ryan Vickery

Ryan Vickery

Ratings:
    +168
    I saw mark webber crash and post the fastest lap in the same lap. sigh..

8. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    Ive seen button and alonso take each other out big time wipeout also seen hamilton spin off the track and Kobayashi total his car it was bad if he crashed like it in real life no way would he walk away