F1 2017 No blue flags??

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Just completed my first career race in melbourne. It didn't go well, and on the last lap I got lapped by Vettel and Hamilton. Neither gave me a blue flag warning and they just sat patiently behind me until I moved drastically out of the way. Flag rules are on and I can't see any other options that would disable this... unless I'm missing something?

Known bug. Prior to last night I would've said that, just like in real life, the distance at which you actually have to get out of the way has been shortened significantly, but a friend of mine just had a 100% race in China where no blue flags ever happened for anyone.

What's even more hilarious is that any time we do multiplayer races, he gets blue flags on lap 1 for no reason whatsoever. He's actually gotten a few penalties because of this.

I've noticed, also on others forums, that probably the problem is using the McLaren in career mode.
I've tried with McLaren 2 times (first and fourth career), Haas (second career) and Renault (third career) and discovered that only while i'm using McLaren there are no blu flags.
What do you say about it?
Which car were you using?
(Sorry for bad english, i'm italian ;))

I was in a Renault, so it's not down to using a McLaren... I don't think I've ever seen blue flags at all; the AI never seem to get out of the way at all during practice / quali, for example. In races I've had to flashback a number of times when an AI driver on his way out of the pits sits on the racing line at about 50 mph, meaning I either have to wreck my lap avoiding him or plough right into him... which also wrecks my lap...

I've noticed, also on others forums, that probably the problem is using the McLaren in career mode.
I've tried with McLaren 2 times (first and fourth career), Haas (second career) and Renault (third career) and discovered that only while i'm using McLaren there are no blu flags.
What do you say about it?
Which car were you using?
(Sorry for bad english, i'm italian ;))
Got them while driving the Haas, while another friend got them twice while driving the Renault. It can happen with any car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%