Sell NLR Traction Loss Plus+

Douglarse

Premium
Now Sold For sale is my NLR Traction Loss Plus motion system.

I've gone in another direction with my sim racing and my original idea was to have two separate systems so that friends could race with me, however, I've found that my time to race is much more limited now and I've just never gotten around to building a second rig plus I'm billy with no mates, so rather than sitting in my garage it's time for someone else to use and enjoy this fantastic equipment.

As you can see in the photos, I had two different styles of cockpit attached to the traction loss platform, I'll include these different mounting options with the sale, so no matter what rig you have, it should be easy enough to bolt your rig on and start feeling those tires slip.

It also comes with all the different NLR attachments it arrived to me with, so if you have an NLR rig, it'll simply drop into place.

The unit itself does show signs of use externally, obviously with something that's on the floor is bound to, but it is advertised as used and I've done my best to photograph the marks.

It's in great working condition and I can easily plug it into the laptop so you can see it in action.

The TL+ comes with motion software from motion systems, so simple to use, it takes you seconds to dial in, not hours like the others.

Due to its weight, it's a collection-only item although one of my neighbours does deliveries in his van, so if you're interested, private message me and I'll get a price for the shipping cost.

If you were interested I'm sure we can find a solution to getting it to you one way or another. I live in North East Kent.

I'm looking for £ 3000.

I'm sorry it's for sale in the UK only.

IMG_2397.JPG
IMG_2400.JPGIMG_2388.JPGIMG_2394.JPGIMG_2391.JPGIMG_5906.jpg286F2286-DF35-4C03-A199-FEE950B4DC81.JPGIMG_2387.JPG

ONLY THE TRACTION LOSS PLUS IS FOR SALE. SEATS, WHEELS, PEDALS, FANS AND ANYTHING ELSE IN THE PHOTOS ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Attachments

• IMG_2389.JPG
    IMG_2389.JPG
    701.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements