nKPro V1.3 is out, it really is!

The Vintage replica driven with the H shifter is absolutely awesome :thumb: What a great car.

Have driven NKP for the first time with my new G27 and the enormously annoying FFB rambling from previous NKP version is gone (my neighbors can sleep again) !

Ok, this is superb. The tyre model has been fine tuned perfectly, and the weight transfer feels perfect. I love this.

Any chance of a practice server going up this weekend to that we can see what MP is like?

Sure, let me get everything sorted on the server first :good:

EDIT: ah, I don't have the rights to install software on the server, will have to wait for one of the admins.

Did a fresh install and seems a little better. One thing is to save the textures and skins for any cars you have changed in anyway.
There is definately less grip in the ks2 and the Osella now, which is a good thing.The 1600 feels a bit more grippy. The default ffb in most cars is savage and the default setups in some cars just feel wrong. The rake in the KS2's ride height is really extreme now, 20+ front and 60+ rear. This was one of the first places to gain speed in the KS2 in earlier versions - just raise the ride height.

I just got the update at game launch. I hadn't run NKPro for some time, so it was a pleasant surprise. The update went a long way to rectifying the horrible handling of the lower class cars in the simulation. They're much more accurate...and actually fun to drive now. You can actually 'lean' on the cars quite a bit more mid-corner, without the back end coming around in an unrecoverable spin. My only gripe so far, is the suspension bottoming sound. It's still NOT fixed. I'm a bit irate that part did not get resolved.

I only played the demo before and it was good, but different to SimBin. So i went back to SimBin as its what i knew.... now ive the full sim its worth spending some time with it. so far it hitting all the right notes. And if the online seems to be as stable as reported i can see me getting into some races.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back