• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

nKPro V1.3 is out, it really is!

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Jon Denton, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Jon Denton

Jon Denton

Ratings:
    +22
  2. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,001
    The Vintage replica driven with the H shifter is absolutely awesome :thumb: What a great car.

Have driven NKP for the first time with my new G27 and the enormously annoying FFB rambling from previous NKP version is gone (my neighbors can sleep again) !

3. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Woohoo! Oh, no, wait, my wheel is still MIA. A slightly quieter woohoo then

4. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting

Ratings:
    +29
    no more installs left arrrrrrggggggg!!!!

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Senior HistorX club driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,806
    time to buy it i think.....

6. Evan Madore

Evan Madore

Ratings:
    +1
    I think the website is overloaded with traffic. It is down currently.

7. Alexander Rhodes

Alexander Rhodes

Ratings:
    +9
    I have it, the GT vintage seems a little sticky until it loses traction, then it can't figure out which way to spin, I love it :D

Multiplayer actually works now too :D

8. Jon Denton

Jon Denton

Ratings:
    +22
    Ok, this is superb. The tyre model has been fine tuned perfectly, and the weight transfer feels perfect. I love this.

Any chance of a practice server going up this weekend to that we can see what MP is like?

9. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Sure, let me get everything sorted on the server first :good:

EDIT: ah, I don't have the rights to install software on the server, will have to wait for one of the admins.

10. Daniel Ouff

Daniel Ouff

Ratings:
    +23
    Did a fresh install and seems a little better. One thing is to save the textures and skins for any cars you have changed in anyway.
    There is definately less grip in the ks2 and the Osella now, which is a good thing.The 1600 feels a bit more grippy. The default ffb in most cars is savage and the default setups in some cars just feel wrong. The rake in the KS2's ride height is really extreme now, 20+ front and 60+ rear. This was one of the first places to gain speed in the KS2 in earlier versions - just raise the ride height.

11. Terry Rock

Terry Rock

Ratings:
    +293
    I just got the update at game launch. I hadn't run NKPro for some time, so it was a pleasant surprise. The update went a long way to rectifying the horrible handling of the lower class cars in the simulation. They're much more accurate...and actually fun to drive now. You can actually 'lean' on the cars quite a bit more mid-corner, without the back end coming around in an unrecoverable spin. My only gripe so far, is the suspension bottoming sound. It's still NOT fixed. I'm a bit irate that part did not get resolved.

12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Senior HistorX club driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,806
    I only played the demo before and it was good, but different to SimBin. So i went back to SimBin as its what i knew.... now ive the full sim its worth spending some time with it. so far it hitting all the right notes. And if the online seems to be as stable as reported i can see me getting into some races.....

13. Alexander Rhodes

Alexander Rhodes

Ratings:
    +9
    I will also be getting into some races, you can count on that :) Just hope WSS doesn't get in the way.

14. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    I just noticed a server on the rank site with 17 drivers in it. Was the maximum amount of drivers increased? There's nothing in the changelog about it, and the FAQ still says 15.