nKPro v1.1 Final with addon tracks

I know there are a good number of netkar pro tracks but from my understanding many are old conversions from the naimie version or some like the ones from RSR almost imposible to find.

If i am not mistaken there are very few "current" tracks.Hope people update the older tracks to the current standards and RSR release their tracks for all people.

None of them are namie conversions (as they work in nKPro anyway). Also the RSR tracks aren’t impossible to find, it’s just that they’re still in beta, and only being used in leagues to find all the bugs before public releases.

Dijon and laguna work fine. Nurburgring has issues, it is very bumpy and has a tyre wall in the middle of the track! Donnington is good, Adelaide is good, but I have serious fps issues with Montreal. RSR will release Catalunya for everybody soon. Not sure how Mugello is coming along but people are racing it on leagues.

Thats nice to hear ! I thought RSR made them only for their championships-nice to hear when they perfect them they are going to release them! As for the other tracks some look great ,some a bit too dated to my taste to be honest.

Nurburgring has issues, it is very bumpy and has a tyre wall in the middle of the track! Donnington is good, Adelaide is good, but I have serious fps issues with Montreal. RSR will release Catalunya for everybody soon. Not sure how Mugello is coming along but people are racing it on leagues.
There's a fix for the Nurburgring, and I told the author about the bumps, but they didn't seem to think it was a problem :) I have FPS issues with Montreal too, made the first round of the RSR F1800 league a struggle (not to be sick) :p

The Netkar Pro database needs some serious updating.
The only final releases missing from that list are Roel’s oval and Donington Park (although the re-release of the latter had a DVD check).

there are skins for the 2000 out there as well.
They’re in this post.

Well to be honoust i also hope that 1 day they are gonna use monza as well:D
Monza’s on the calendar for the current F1800 series.

There's a fix for the Nurburgring, and I told the author about the bumps, but they didn't seem to think it was a problem :) I have FPS issues with Montreal too, made the first round of the RSR F1800 league a struggle (not to be sick) :p

THANKS Car, your the man,
Ide searched high and low for Nurburgring, but never found it. I love this track bumps and all, it ROCKS mate.

Thanks again Car :)

Just a note guys, I didn’t convert these (Nurburgring, Dijon, Road America etc.), despite the .ini having my name as the converter just copied the file from a track I’ve been working on.

*time to think up a different alias*

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing