1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

nKPro v1.1 Final with addon tracks

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Ramon van Rijn, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

2. Thanks for the link Ramon. Guess I'm gonna check the tracks out myself sometime this week.

3. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

4. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

I unpacked the track Pack I linked, it has 5 tracks:

Falkenburg, Monaco, Montreal, Silverstone and Spafrancorchamps.

5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

In the next weeks/ months here at the racing club were gonna use a few of these tracks like spa etc

6. ... and more and more new will come soon from RADIATORS track developing branch (Monza, Mugello etc ...)

7. CAR

CAR

That track pack looks like the same one on Race2Play. Also coming from RSR's Catalunya, Brno and the A1 Ring :)

8. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

In the words of Monty Burns... "EXCELLENT"

Theres some mighty talented people in this community, I thank you all. :)

9. I know there are a good number of netkar pro tracks but from my understanding many are old conversions from the naimie version or some like the ones from RSR almost imposible to find.

If i am not mistaken there are very few "current" tracks.Hope people update the older tracks to the current standards and RSR release their tracks for all people.

10. CAR

CAR

None of them are namie conversions (as they work in nKPro anyway). Also the RSR tracks aren’t impossible to find, it’s just that they’re still in beta, and only being used in leagues to find all the bugs before public releases.

11. Dijon and laguna work fine. Nurburgring has issues, it is very bumpy and has a tyre wall in the middle of the track! Donnington is good, Adelaide is good, but I have serious fps issues with Montreal. RSR will release Catalunya for everybody soon. Not sure how Mugello is coming along but people are racing it on leagues.

12. Thats nice to hear ! I thought RSR made them only for their championships-nice to hear when they perfect them they are going to release them! As for the other tracks some look great ,some a bit too dated to my taste to be honest.

13. CAR

CAR

There's a fix for the Nurburgring, and I told the author about the bumps, but they didn't seem to think it was a problem :) I have FPS issues with Montreal too, made the first round of the RSR F1800 league a struggle (not to be sick) :p

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

15. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Well to be honoust i also hope that 1 day they are gonna use monza as well:D

16. CAR

CAR

The only final releases missing from that list are Roel’s oval and Donington Park (although the re-release of the latter had a DVD check).

They’re in this post.

Monza’s on the calendar for the current F1800 series.

17. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

THANKS Car, your the man,
    Ide searched high and low for Nurburgring, but never found it. I love this track bumps and all, it ROCKS mate.

Thanks again Car :)

18. CAR

CAR

Just a note guys, I didn’t convert these (Nurburgring, Dijon, Road America etc.), despite the .ini having my name as the converter just copied the file from a track I’ve been working on.

*time to think up a different alias*

19. In any case its nice knowing there are more tracks out there.By the way the nurburgring track is complete with gp and norchliefe or only the gp is made for the moment ?