nKPro v1.1 Final Released

Get it here

http://www.speedmaniacs.com/Downloads,netKar-PRO-V11-RC,940

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MIZ88Y39

http://www.filefront.com/16037549/setupnkp11.exe

IMPORTANT:
If you have beta 2/3 or 3/3 on your machine go to mydocuments and rename the netKar PRO folder to back it up ( I renamed it to netKar PRO BACKUP) before installing the 1.1 RC version.

Copy your license and driver folders from your old install into the new one.

Make sure you install the sim to a new folder as well. If you have another beta installed already it will try and install it to that folder by default.

Don't try using old setups.

The Finnglish guys have been testing multiplayer extensively today and things are looking very good so far. Collison detection seems vastly improved over beta 2/3.. Every test so far has shown contact being made properly to register a hit. A full server test needs to be done to confirm it though, but it's looking very good so far.

The winged formula cars feel very good indeed after several laps to get used to the changes.

Also included in this release is the track tools for importing tracks into netKar, but so far no documentation is available. I'm hoping one of the teams that have already been using this tool will team will release some basic notes soon.

Some of the addon tracks don't work properly though. The fix is apparently not to tricky, so hopefully the track makers will have them sorted out soon.

Hi everybody,
I just installed the full version, and the game doesn't look too well. there is strong alising, no matter what I select in the video settings. (got the Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT and Vista 64).
Some suggestions?
Thanks.

Laguna Seca : Errors but works
Adelaide : Errors but works NOW FIXED
Monaco : Errors but works (A lot of them!)
Montréal : Works
Spa : Works WALL PROBLEMS BEING INVESTIGATED
Falkenberg : Works
Lastplace Lake : Works
Snetterton : Works
Silverstone : Errors but works

All the tracks with errors on loading work. If it looks like the track is stuck at the loading stage just keep pressing the ENTER key.

I'll be checking out all the addon tracks for the sticky wall problems soon.

Jaap Wagenvoort said:
Stefano told me that he changed the wall physics. This could be a consequence of that change.

I did few laps today and... its nice too see final version finally :) Only problem is big fps drop against beta's. Payment will be spent for computer upgrade i think ;/ Damn...

Hi again...Have you sorted you FPS problems out yet? Could you give some more details if not, such as... is it all tracks? Just some addon tracks? Can you provide your system specs including Operating system and GPU driver version. There are a few people having issues with some tracks and we are trying to gather as much info as possible to see if we can spot the common denominator.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.8%