1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NKpro steering slightly off center

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Sk3ptik0n, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

The last few days my steering in NKpro has been slightly off center.
    I tried recalibrating, I tried different sims and it is off center only in NKpro. It used to be just fine, but no more.

It's actually getting sort of annoying since with the G25 wheel it's very noticeable (I also have a piece of red take dead center).

Is this something that happens to other folks as well? Is there anything in NKpro I can tweak to recenter the wheel?

2. Launch the game and open a track, while you're in the garage center your wheel manually and press Ctrl + G.

Hope that helps

3. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I hope so too!Thanks. It's this documented somewhere? I thought I read the various manuals in both Italian and English and I have never seen this

4. Paul is right.however all I have to press in ctrl only.thx for the heads up Paul.I found this fix by mistake

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

never knew that, great tip, thanks.

6. Thanks Dave, it was the great and wise Laurent Resende who taught me this!

7. Great tip, thanks Paul :)

Maybe a tips and F.A.Q. sticky post might be in order for the NKPro forum? Be a useful spot for such things as a quick refrence for users :)

8. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

Yes Thanks Paul & Laurent :)

9. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Learn something new everyday, thanks for the tip gents, handy bit of info for sure.

10. Good idea Brian, I proposed to take part in this. Still no word back. Oh well.